Chapter Three

We're fully satisfied Mason :)

Thanks btw ^^^ <3

Like chapter 2? 

Good :)

Here's Chapter 3 :D

------

Kristin's POV

Liam took me to his flat and we laughed as we got in there, seeing Harry and Rhiannon almost naked was not something we expected in the hallway near his flat.

"Can you believe them?" I asked Liam.

"It's happened quite a lot, they need to learn how to control their selves. And Harry with the nails? I thought it was just a dare he got set up from, that's what he told all of us." Liam shook his head, chuckling.

"It all makes since now," I said sarcastically, "the newspapers about Larry Stylinson." I giggled, Louis would never leave Elizabeth, they are so in love, it wouldn't surprise me if they're doing it right now.

Liam laughed, "Concert tomorrow, you excited?"

"Should be, I love seeing you perform, all of you." I smiled. He walked over to me kissing me softly, then deepening the kiss sooner.

Elizabeth's POV

"Louis! Stop, haha!" I yelled quiet-ishly. Louis was tickling me half to death.

"You look so cute though!" Louis kept tickling me.

"Fine. No- haha, kisses." I finally said.

Louis stopped and started pouting, "Please, please, please?! I'll stop tickling you!" He begged.

I smirked, I pushed him down on the bed and teased him, making him think I was going to kiss him, instead I kissed his nose. Then my phone vibrated, I laughed. Oh Mason, little red head pervert.

I gladly texted back, "Getting it in, don't bug me!" Making me giggle while Louis pulled me back to him.

I pulled Louis' t-shirt off and rubbed his chest slowly, making him want to kiss me, eagerly. His eyes looked beautiful.

Louis shot up and put his hand behind my neck and forcefully crashed our lips together, it felt lovely. His lips were soft and pure, the way they move in sync with my lips.

Phone, vibrating again. Really? I got up and checked it, laughing, then threw the phone on the dresser, going back to Louis, needing all of his kisses. So sweet and yummy. He yanked my shirt off, kissing me all over. Then...you know. ;D (A/N: Let's keep it PG-13 guys)

Kristin's POV

Morning had come, and the bright sunlight made my eyes flutter, I shoved Liam and he woke up, rubbing his eyes. I texted everyone to get up. I'm guessing they did because doors were opening.

Liam put on a shirt and pants and sleepily walked down stairs, I decided to get ready before they take all of the hot water, Rhiannon must have thought the same. I headed to the shower, shutting the door, then washing my hair. I have medium brown with lots of blonde in my hair. My hair is pretty important for me to take care of so, don't mess it up!

I heard the door click open.

"You know I'm in here right?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Baby, I'm joining you." Liam said, removing his clothes. He just got in like it was something we do everyday. I started splashing water in his face. He did the same, we started laughing crazily. 

Once we got out, we both got dressed and brushed our teeth. I blew dry my hair and he watched, I kept blowing it in his face, he'd mess up my hair everytime. Oh how I love him. My Liam, I love that.

As my hair dried, Liam grabbed me from my waist and picked me up, twirling me out of the bathroom and taking me down stairs.

"Well finally someone is down." Mason says. 

"You might not have anymore breakfast left." Rhiannon says.

I look at Mason, then Niall, "Doesn't surprise me, I bet Elizabeth helped them." We all laughed.

"Guitly..." Elizabeth says, looking down. 

"Aw Liz!" Louis runs over and tackles her down, giving her sloppy kisses all over her face.

"Boo bear! Forgetting about me?" Harry looked at him, all puppy eyed.

"Haz! I can't forget you!" Louis got up and pushed Harry to the ground, tickling him.

"Oh hell naw!" Rhiannon says, "Get off my sexy boyfriend."

"Lou, come here, Rhi will get you!" Elizabeth says.

Louis runs over to Elizabeth in her arms, pretending to cry.

"Where's Mason?" Niall looks around, "Wait, shh. Hear that?"

We all listen and then heard, "Louis, how did you get here?  I don't know. Magic Carpet, gotta be, I don't know." Then Mason snorted and laughed up a storm. When she turned around she screamed.

"Damn, don't scare me guys!" Mason says, holding her heart.

"SEE, I KNEW I HEARD IT LAST NIGHT!" Harry yelled.

"Babe, we all heard it." Rhiannon patted his back.

Liam whispered in my ear,  "Let's go out, which couple you wanna take?"

"Let's take Louis and Elizabeth, Mason, Harry, Rhiannon, and Niall seem to have a never ending convo going on."

"Elizabeth, Louis? Wanna go out with us, we wanna go get some breakfast. Let's go quietly." Liam says.

"Louis you grab the keys, us three will sneak outside." I said.

We all nodded and left the house, leaving Niall, Mason, Harry, Rhiannon, and Zayn. Zayn was still sleeping. Poor guy, we forgot about him, let him sleep.

"Louis, we'll get pulled over again if you don't drive faster." Liam stated.

"I just don't like to drive so quick." Louis said, looking through the mirror, glaring at Liam. I let out a small giggle and Louis smiled.

Elizabeth was texting her mom, that might be a good idea if I texted mine.

To Mom:

Hey. I miss you and I love you, tell dad the same! xoxo Kristin :)

Liam saw what I wrote and kissed my head, he pulled out his mobile and texted his mom that he loves her. He does that everyday.

Louis started singing One Thing and Liam had to join in "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTEAD..."

Elizabeth turned to me and smiled with me, everytime we're in the car, singing is always involved, even if it's just one of the boys.

Text message, woo!

From Mason:

Where in the hell are you guys?! xx

Haha, they just noticed.

To Mason:

Out and about, see you later xx 

I grinned and Liam kissed my cheek, Louis took Elizabeth's hand, these types of moments feel so right.

--------

Elizabeth, you happy?

Mason happy?

Vote/Comment! :) 

Fan us!<3

-xx Kristin