Chapter Twenty Five

So I'm guessing I'll be writing for you Mason, kay. Have fun in Key West (:

Almost wedding time <3

Chatper Twenty Five!!!

-----------------

Kristin's POV

"He is so gay." I mumbled, making Mason laugh.

"Basically. He's just a bit curved. Now, head on in." Mason said, pushing me inside and slamming the door shut, not letting me out.

"MASON!!" I yelled, I was trying my best, tugging at the door.

"JUST ACCEPT." Mason shouted back, holding the door tight.

I felt two hands pull me back. "LIAM! Let me go!" I cried.

"Girl I see it in your eyes, you're disappointed, cause' I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart, I tore it apart and girl what a mess I made upon your innocence, and no woman in the world deserves this, but here I am, asking you for one more chance." Liam sang to me, holding both of my hands. Tears were swelling in my eyes. I was partly mad that he was here because he never left and I was partly happy because he believed me.

"I...I..Liam." I looked at his eyes.

"Please, I never left, I needed to think and now I know the truth. I'm so sorry." Liam got closer.

I pulled him into a tight hug and kissed his lips. I missed him so much!

Liam pulled the door open and we saw Mason  and Zayn standing there.

I'm so angry right now, I glared at Mason. "What is wrong with you?" I snapped. Mason looked at both of the boys for help.

"He knew he was here too!" She pointed at Zayn.

"But you're my best friend! Why didn't you tell me! How did you even know?!" I threw my arms up in the air.

"WAIT! Did it work?" Zayn was confused.

I felt arms snake around my waist, then being tugged back, kissing me.

"Now spill." I said to Mason, who sighed.

"Well..."

"Mason." Liam cut her off.

"Fine. Basically, what went on, is driving home from work yesterday and Zayn called me and told me to meet him at your flat, which I found weird, but I just dealt with it and came here before heading home. WELL. I got in here and I saw Liam first. "I'm pretty sure that d-" 

"Mason." Liam cut her off again.

"D...delightful boy still has the bruises from where I beat the living -"

"Mason." Liam cut her off again.

"Shtuff out of him and then he told me to keep quiet. Then Zayn showed up and we came up with this master plan of what just went on. It was my idea for him to do it that way. and it was Zayn's to take you shopping, and Liam to keep quiet." She said quickly, avoiding certain words.

"Well. Alright. Get out." I said, making Mason sigh.

"Come on Z, we're being exilled." Mason said.

"You're awkward Mase." I said, Mason was shutting our door, flicking me off in the process. Oh I love her.

"So what made you believe the story now?" I looked over at Liam.

"Zayn explained the whole thing and...he took me to see the guy that was beaten, he told the truth, but he was drinking too. I never really thought about him being stronger and holding you down. I got scared, angry, so I stormed off with the others behind me. I'm so so-"