Chapter Twenty Seven

Okay...so maybe Mason did give out where she was going...

Please. Do stalk her then :D

Details:She has bright velvet red hair. Sometimes curly or straight. And she's small-ish. Also hear her snort and squeak if any of you are wondering what that sounds like...it's... yeah.

Remember: She's in Key West (Florida) mwahahaha

Errr...love ya Mason... (:

------------

Kristin's POV

I felt tiny kisses all over my face, I turned to my side, and then Liam layed on top of me, giving me more kisses until I woke up, his hair was wet, he must've taken a shower already.

"Yes?" I looked up at him, tired, but happy.

"You and me day! You and me day!" He started bouncing on the bed. Making me giggle, then I sat up.

"What are we going to do?" I smiled.

"Anything you want, we could go shopping, go to the beach, get some coffee, drive around, you know, stuff like that." He pulled me out of the bed to where I was standing up now.

"Okay, well I'll take a shower." I walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

When I got all of my clothes off and stepped into the warm water, it was nice to feel happier, not crying anymore. I washed my face good, today it wasn't puffy or red. The way I like it.

As I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, brushing my teeth and my hair.

I opened the bathroom door and walked over to my dresser, looking for clothes to put together.

"You should wear this, with this." Liam came out of no where, pointing at a pair of skinny jeans and aeropostal t-shirt.

"Good choice. And I'll have your hoodie on too." I pecked his lips and grabbed the outfit, then changed into it.

He was wearing a plaid shirt with tan pants, typical Liam <3

"Ready to go?" Liam laced his fingers with mine.

"Yeah, let's see if we can sneak out." We left the flat and I locked the door. We walked down the stairs quietly, Harry and Rhiannon were on the couch, snogging. Zayn was on the phone, probably with Mary. Niall and Louis were laughing. Mason was who knows where, we grabbed the keys and left, silently.

"You know, I never got to say goodbye to Liz, she went on the plane ealier this morning, she must've left too early." I said, getting into the passenger seat.

"I bumped into her in the hall, told her to have a safe flight." Liam said, starting the car up.

"Aww, you should've gotten me up." I put my sunglasses on.

"She was rushing out the door, practically knocking me over in the process." We were pulling out of the driveway.

I nodded and then he put on his sunglasses.

"So coffee first?" Liam asked.

"Sounds good. I could use some." I shrugged.

Liam held my hand has we drove to the coffee shop, that is the first thing any of us get if we drive in the morning.

"Let's hope none of the fans recognize us." Liam said, parking into a parking spot.

"Yeah, mobbed at the first place we go would be bad." I said, getting out of the car and walking into the shop with Liam.