Chapter Fifteen

Yeah yeah Mase. I just wanted you to write more, didn't have to upload so quick, but I'm happy with it.

It's not rubbish, it's fineee!

Love ya.

-------------

Kristin's POV

As Liam and I went to get ready in our flat, I thought of texting Rhi and Harry that everything is alright.

To: Rhi, Hazza

Red head and Blonde boy are back together, see you guys soon! -Kris xx

"Texting?" I looked up from my phone and Liam was watching.

"Yeah, decided to tell Rhi and Haz that everything is fine between them." I smiled, then walked over to our dresser to pull out some clothes.

"I want to watch you put your make-up on." Liam layed out on the bed, holding his head up with his propped up elbows.

I laughed and turned to him. "What? Why would you want to watch that?"

He shurgged. "Maybe one day I'll put make-up on you."

"Yeah, that'll be the day." I giggled and pulled out a white and blue striped shirt that says 'love' on it.   

"Lou will not like you wearing stripes." Liam warned me.

"He'll have to deal." I stuck my tongue out and laughed.

I grabbed a plaid shirt and jeans and tossed them over to Liam, but ended up over his head.

He chuckled and got up and chased me around the flat.

"No!" I kept laughing and running, I ran into the bathroom trying to shut the door, but he's to strong for me.

"Gotcha!" He picked me up and tossed me on the couch. We couldn't stop laughing.

Liz just walked into our flat. "Damn, you guys are loud. Just laughing all over the place. And we live 4 doors down from you guys."

I looked at Liam who was trying to hold in a laugh. I tried holding mine too until Liz shut the door and left.

"Okay, okay. Now let's get ready." I kissed his cheek and grabbed a pair of shorts and headed into the bathroom.

I changed into new clothes and Liam walked in all dressed and was fully ready to watch me put on make-up.

"Really? I thought you were kidding." I giggled while grabbing eye shadow and putting the colors over my eyes.

He watched carefully like he was in school studying.

I put on mascara and eye liner. Then finished it up with a little bit of lip gloss.

"There. Done." I looked at him and smiled while leaving him in the bathroom.

I need to start planning for the wedding, it'll be soon when the wedding is.

I pulled out my phone and decided to text the girls.

To: Masee , Liz , Mary, Rhi

Girls, we have to start planning for the wedding, liz, rhi, and mary will be my bridesmaids. mase will be made of honor. -Kris xx

I instantly got a text back from Mason.

From: Masee

We'll plan tonight love  -Mase xx

I smiled as I headed out of my flat with Liam. We went down stairs and found Liz, Louis, and Zayn hanging out in the kitchen.

"Mason and Niall aren't gonna come are they?" Liam asked. Looking back up the stairs.