Chapter Twenty One

Wow this might get emotional for me. Anyways... you guys are probably like..."Screw these A/N, get to the amazing story, I'm here for reading.

Sorry.. back to the story.

--------------------

Kristin's POV

I woke up in a different room, a guest bedroom. Oh yeah, that's right, it's Mason and Niall's flat that I'm in... I really hate being kicked out of my flat when it wasn't my fault.

I slowly sat up, trying to not make as much noise. I had dried tear streaks down my face, my eyes were red. I miss Liam so much. It feels like I'm not complete right now.

I got up out of the bed and walked to the nearest bathroom, I shut the door silently and splashed cool water over my face. I sighed.

Someone started knocking on the door. I froze and turned the water off.

"Kris, it's Mase. Are you okay?" Mason said, opening the door.

"I...I feel absolutely broken. N-not complete." I said, almost crying again.

"Love, it'll be alright, it wasn't your fault and Liam will know this." She pulled me into a hug, as much as she's trying to comfort me, it barely helps.

"Does Niall think I was kissing that guy? His expression last night and storming out with Liam doesn't really help.." I looked up at her.

"Uh, well last night...the angle it was from, looked like you were, but he believes me now. He just didn't know. Let's go see everyone else. Yeah?" Mason and I walked out and more into their flat.

"Kristin, I'm sorry about last night, I hope Liam will understand." Niall came up and hugged me.

"Thank you Nialler." The only hug I really want right now was one from Liam...

Mase just opened the door and Zayn was walking in.

"Kris? You okay?" Zayn gave me a hug.

"Not really." I mumbled. Letting a tear drip down my face.

Zayn lifted me up.

"Z, I don't think she wants to keep getting carried." Mase said, patting my back.

"I c-can walk Zayn." He put me back down and I started walking down towards the kitchen. Tears were now streaming, I can't stand the thought of Liam being upset at me.

Mason and Zayn caught up to me and helped me get down there.