Chapter Thirty Eight

A/N: SCHOOL IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE

Masons pov

"Belly belly belly!" I smiled, poking Rhiannons swollen tummy lightly. She rolled her eyes, smiling at me.

"Having fun?" She teased me lightly. I nodded my head, relaxing against her couch happily.

"Very. So how far are you again?"

"Five months. I'm going to the doctor at two with Liz to see if its a boy or girl." Rhi explained, rubbing her belly lightly.

"Text me after you get off the phone with Haz to tell me what it is, okay? I'll probably go hang out with Andy or something."

"Okay. have fun" Rhi said, getting off the couch and leaving the room.

"Well. Goodbye then." I said, pulling my phone out of my jeans and dialing Kristin's number.

"Babe! How's the US?" I asked.

"Its nice to be home. It's warm too!"

"Lucky skank. Having any fan issues yet?" I asked, getting off the couch and going upstairs.

"Nah not really. One got into a dumpster again."

"Thats so gross." I whined, gagging lightly and grabbing some jeans to put on.

"I know right! I would never... Its just... Ew." Kris gagged, making me grin.

"I miss you guys! Whens the next break or chance I can fly out?" I asked, pulling my sweats off with my toes and pulling the jeans on while she checked with Li.

"Uh, Liam said in a week and a half as far as you can come visit and another month for a break. Sigh this is ridiculous."

"Did you just say sigh instead of sighing?" I asked, smirking.

"I think I did."

"You need to get off tumblr babes. Anyway, give everyone my love. But Lou. He'll be worried or something, gives me something to laugh about." I laughed lightly, ruffling my hair and sliding some flip flops on.

"I will. Love you!" She said, and I heard someone yelling in the backround.

"I love you too. Bye hon. Talk to you soon and hopefully see you soon as well!"

"Deal! Byeeeeeeee!" She said, drawing out the e until I hung up. I grinned, shaking my head as I walke dout the front door, grabbing my car keys on my way out.

To: Lion

I'm on my way over. Put pants on xx

From: Lion

But whYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"You are such a child!" I laughed, answering his call.

"But you love me. I put pants on, I'll be waiting." Andy said quickly, hanging up and leaving me laughing. I shook my head, climbing into my car and starting the car. I drove the two minutes to his house, parking in his parking garage and quickly made my way to his apartment, slamming my fist on the door.

"I'm COMING CALM DOWN." Andy yelled from the other side, tossing the door open with a smile. I laughed, walking in and sitting on his couch.

"I'm calm. You aren't calm but I am." I teased, grinning at him happily. He shook his head, smiling at me and sitting next to me.

"Just dance?"

"As always." I laughed again, standing back up and fiddling with the gaming systems and everything, setting the game up and tossing Andy a control.