Chapter Seventeen

Nice Mase (:

----------------------

Kristin's POV

"You're not DJ Malik." I said, making Liam look sad.

I jumped towards him and gave him a love bite.

"No love biting in thecar..." Lou said.

"Shut up Lou." I said, laughing.

"Least it's not my car." Louis shrugged.

"We could always do that in your car y'know." Mason said, smirking.

Lou got a pouty look and started crossing his arms.

Liz cupped his face and kissed him.

"Times like this I wish Niall was here!" Mason said.

"He should've came with then!" I laughed.

When we got back to our flats, Mason tackled Niall down and brought him up to Liam and I's flat.

"Woah, what's going on?" Niall said, shutting the door.

"So did you want to find out what's gonna happen?" I looked at him, smiling.

"Yes!! Please!" Niall started jumping up and down.

"Chill love." Mason pulled him down to the couch and he just kept smiling.

"So what are you devious girls planning?"

"Well, I'll let Mason explain." I sat over where Liam was sitting and he put his arm around me.

"So, I know a contractor that I can get my friend to call and get that person over here to make Rhi and Harry's room into an acoustic room, we'll try and make it the night before they get back, you know how they always do it after vacation, anyways, we're gonna try and get Mary to stay that night that they're back so we all pretend that we hear nothing, don't tell Zayn the plan, or Rhi or Harry. Got it?"

Niall nodded, "So how do we act like we hear nothing?"

"Really Nialler?" I gave him a 'duh' look.

"What?" He shrugged it off and looked back at Mason.

"When you hear them, just deny that you hear anything." Mason put her hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eyes while telling him that.

"Oh, makes sense. This is just like a Tommo prank..." Niall shook his head, then started laughing.

I looked over at Liam and he was smiling while shaking his head. I laughed. Then thought about that text. Maybe someone was pranking me...or if it was her, why would she wait two years to tell me this?

I grabbed my phone and had a worried look. Mason noticed. I scrolled through my text messages and found Danielle's.

Mason walked over to me and whispered, "She's not going to ruin this, everything is going to be fine." She hugged me and I hugged her back.

She better not ruin my relationship or come near me.

"Babe you okay?" Liam said, as Mason and Niall left our flat.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine." I got up and grabbed a water bottle.

"You sure? Why did Mason hug you?" Liam walked over to me, moving my hair out of my face.

"Just a hug goodbye, she was going to her flat." I didn't know much to say.

"..Okayy." He kissed my cheek and headed out the flat to get dinner I suppose.