Chapter Twenty Four

Look at the gif. Just look at it. Its hysterical. I like it so you like it too. Yeah, thats how it works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nialler baby! Wake uuupp." I hummed, kissing him.

"Mmph.."

"Baby..." I said, kissing the tip of his nose and his eyelids.

"Mpphmhh.."

"Wake up love!" I whispered, tracing little circles on his bare chest with my thumb, kissing his shoulder and neck.

"Mase... Whatre you doin'?"

"Waking you up." I said, looking up at his face. He always looked just so beautiful when he woke up.

"Are you trying for a good morning or something?"  He yawned, hugging me tightly to his side and kissing the top of my head, his eyes still closed.

"I'm taking Louis and Kris shopping. I figured I'd wake you up happy." 

"You're doing it very well." He smiled, opening his eyes slowly. I had my hand on his stomach now, drawing little shapes as my head rested on his chest.

"Alright babe. I thought I could make you breakfast, but I suck at cooking." I giggled, smiling at him.

"It's okay babe.  I'm perfectly fine with this. So, you moving that hand or..?" 

"NIaller! Kristin is right across the hall!" I laughed, rubbing my thumb on his soft skin.

"You know, you should move your hand." He smirked, and I nodded, bringing it up to his chest.

"Noo..." He said, pushing my hand back to his stomach.

"I'm not. No. My best friend is right across the hallway. We have thin walls."

"I'll be quiet!" He whined, and I shook my head.

"Nope. Maybe I should have gone with my horrible cooking."

"No. No no no, I like this. I'd like it a bit more if you'd..."

"It's too early babe."

"We've done stuff earlier."

"Be glad you're comfy. I'd be up and showing if it weren't for your comfy."

"Why?"

"You're all sexual this morning. All frisky." I said, feeling his hand daring circles on my hip.

"Mase pleaseeeeee?"

"Niallerr nooooo?"

"Sounded like a question. I'll answer it with yes, you do want to and you'll be happy to."

"No. Nialler. You're horan-y this morning."

"Nice play on words."

"Welcome." I said, attempting to get up.

"NO." He said, tugging me back down, landing on his chest.

"I have to wake Kris up." I whined, and he sighed, his arms tight around my waist.

"Don't you dare-" I started saying, but I was too late.

"Stop grabbing my ass!" I laughed, and he grinned.

"Nah."

"Niall!"

"Niall, you're being weird this morning." Louis said, walking into our bedroom.

"Make him stop LoopyLou!" I whined, and he laughed.

"Come on Nialler, let the girls bum go." He teased, and I finally got out of Niall's arms.