13

Y/N's POV: 1 hour later...

I was walking down the street heading back to Beacon. I then looked at my watch and my eyes widened.

"CRAP! IT'S 6:50!"I yelled as people looked at me strangely, I then dashed towards Beacon as the party team RWBY was throwing was about to start. I ran towards Beacon as I grabbed a quick trip to Beacon. I jumped into a random cargo ship as it took off.

"Take me to Beacon."I said. The pilot chuckled.

"Its gonna cost ya."he said. I held up my sword to his neck as he gulped.

"Is this enough?"I asked.

"Yes."he said as he piloted us to Beacon. I nodded as I sat in the co-pilot seat. In 2 minutes we reached the docks. I opened the door and jumped out. I nodded to the pilot as I ran to Ruby's dorm. Once I got inside, I dashed so fast to Ruby's dorm I looked like a flash. I looked at my watch to see it was 6:59. I sighed a sigh of relief as the door opened to see Ruby.

"Oh hi Y/N, you're early."she said with a smile. I nodded as she gestured me to come inside. I walked in to see Yang, Weiss and Blake drinking some pop, beer and Weiss drinking water.

"Where is everybody else?"I asked. Ruby looked confused.

"What do you mean?"she asked.

"Please don't tell me it's just us."I said. Ruby nodded. I sighed.

"FInE!"I said through anger. Ruby stepped back.

"I mean it's fine."I said. Ruby nodded slowly as she grabbed a water.

"What no pop?"I asked. Ruby shook her head.

"If she has a pop, she is bouncing off the walls, LITERALLY!"said Yang as she shotgunned a beer.

"Oh, well then let's party!"I said as I opened a beer. We all cheered as we drank. After an hour I was asleep as I slept. I heard small voices and whispers as I slept. I opened my eyes to see Ruby, Blake, Weiss, and Yang writing on my face while Crowley sprayed whip cream on my face.

"What are you guys doing? And Crowley when did you get here?!"I asked. The five then dived and hid. I looked up to see Blake attached to the ceiling.

"You're gonna fall."I said.

"No I won't."Blake said before she fell into my arms.

"My hero."she said with a purr. I sighed. Then Ruby, Weiss and Yang jumped in my arms too.

"Our hero."they all said with cute looks.

"Oh brother."

WHO should you hook up with? Leave a comment for your suggestion!