23

Y/N's POV

               I woke up from my R&R to see Crowley, again, sleeping in the corner. I threw my legs over the bed before going into the bathroom to take a shower. It was a good shower, probably 20 minutes at least. I walked out of their shower with a towel around my waist as I walked into the main room. I heard the door open and saw Cinder shutting it.

"Y/N, then plan will be set in motion today and..."she started before glancing down and looking away immediately. I stared in confusion.

"What?"I asked. She, of course, answered.

"You're not wearing any pants!"she said covering me up from her eyes with her hands.

"Yes I am. I'm wearing a towel."I said with a smirk. I looked down to see my towel had fallen off and it was lying on the ground. I smiled before grabbing it and pulling it back up.

"You can look now."I said. She turned around reluctantly but smiled when she saw I was wearing at least something. She sighed before speaking.

"The tournament is today and we need to go over your half of the plan." She said sternly. I groaned loudly.

"I already know my part of the plan, we've gone over it a million times! I don't want to anymore." I said like a small child. She crossed her arms and sighed again and put her fingers on the bridge on her nose.

"Fine. But you better not screw it up!" She said with a very authoritative finger. I nodded. She sighed one last time before giving me a peck on my check and walked out of the door.  I put my clothes on and looked into the corner to see Crowley moving his shoulders up and down like has some fun mom energy.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm just so happy for you." He said with a smile and a wink. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door, Crowley at my side. We went through classes for the day before we walked to the cafeteria and sat down at a both. Team CRDL passed by me so I gave them a death glare. They shivered before picking up the pace and walked out. I smirked. Team JNPR walked in a sat with me.

"Hey Pyrrha." I said with a wave. She sat next to me and smiled as well.

"Hey Y/N." She replied. Ren nodded while Jaune smiled and Nora was her normal self.

"You doing the tournament?" Asked Nora. I shrugged before leaning back in my chair.

"I don't know. Probably not. It's a waste of time." I said. Nora gasped loudly.

"WaSTe oF TimE?!! What is this heresy?!" She cried out. I sighed.

"Y/N, if you win the tournament, you get paid, a trophy and fame. What more do you want?" Asked Jaune. I shrugged again.

"So what? I'd rather live an a small cabin in the woods with someone I can grow old with. I don't need all that attention." I said. JPR nodded in agreement. Nora sighed and threw her arms up.

"Whatever you want." She said. We all had a laugh before Team RWBY walked in and sat with us. We talked and had lunch together before the speakers came on.

"Could everyone report to the auditorium please?" Asked Mrs. Goodwitch. We took care of our trays before heading towards the door.

"Not you Y/N. Ozpin and I would like to talk to you." She said.

"Okay honey. Will you give me a kiss before my meeting though?" I said to the speaker. I heard a sigh.

"Just get up here. And make it quick" She said.

"What the arriving or the kiss?" I asked again. Yang snickered.

"BOTH! I mean...shit." Said Mrs. Goodwitch. I smirked.

"Okay baby. I'm on my way." I said before running to the elevator.

"Allons-y!!!" I cried out with my finger pointing forward. I opened the elevator and jumped in. I headed up to the top floor and opened the door. I hopped out and threw my arms open.

"Honey I'm home!!" I said with a goofy smile. Ozpin sat at his desk with a cup of coffee and Glynda sat on his desk with her legs dangling off the table. Glynda gave me a glare while Ozpin only smiled.

"Y/N. How good to see you." Said Ozpin with a smile.

"Likewise. And my beautiful wife." I said winking at Glynda. She rolled her eyes.

"It's good to see you to Mr. L/N." She said. I walked towards the desk with a sway in my hips making Glynda roll her eyes again. I reached the desk and laid on it in a sexual manner causing Glynda to hop off to make room for me.

"And why are my skills and personality needed today Ozzy?" I said with a extremely feminine voice. Glynda laughed while Ozpin just sat there.

"I wanted to talk to you about the tournament." Said Ozpin. My smile faded and I sat up.

"What about it?" I said crossing my arms.

"I want you to join the tournament." He said. I sighed.

"Why?" I said.

"Because you have an exceptional set of skills and powers." He replied.

"I feel like you say that about just anybody you meet." I said. Glynda agreed with a shrug. Ozpin took a sip of his coffee before setting it down.

"I'll think about it." I said and jumped off the desk and stood in front of them.

"You're dismissed." Said Ozpin.

"I was promised a kiss." I said looking at Glynda. She sighed loudly before reluctantly walking over to me and giving me a peck on the cheek. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close before interlocking our lips. She sat wide eyed before reluctant kissing back in bliss. Our lips separated and her mouth sat agape.

"That was amazing." She said. I smirked.

"But it was purely professional." She said straightening herself and tidying up her hair. I smirked before walking to the elevator.

"Let's do it again some time." I said.

Ozpin's POV

I sipped my mug as the door to the elevator closed. I looked at Glynda who gave me a look.

"Not. A. Word." She said with a demanding tone.

"I wasn't planning on it." I said with a smile.