22

I left the meeting before saying my goodbyes to team Salem then I teleported to my room. I stood in my dark room before collapsing on my bed in bordem. I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours with Crowley still sleeping in the corner. I turned on my TV  to the news.

"Just a few hours ago, an outbreak of Grimm burst into the streets of Vale. The mastermind Roman Torchwick  was taken into custody."said the news anchor. I smiled before turning off the TV. I stood up and walked out my door. All seemed to be quiet in the school of Huntsman and Huntresses. I walked to the cafeteria and sat down. I then pulled out my scroll to text Cinder. I asked when we enacting Salems master plan. She responded with soon.

"Wow, you sure are specific."I said out loud. I put away my scroll and sat silent for some reason. I don't know why I just felt like it. I then heard a ear blistering sound.

"Hey Y/N."said Ruby. I cringed before turning to look at team RWBY.

"Hey nerds."I said in a mocking voice. Team RWBY walked towards me as well as other kids who were coming in for breakfeast.  RWY sat next to me while Blake sat  a table down from me.

"Come sit by us Blake."said Yang. Blake just glared daggers at me before turning away and going back to her book. I just put my hands up in defeat.

"Well, heard you guys took down Torchwick and took down all those Grimm. Was it fun?"I asked.

"Sure was but where were you during all this?"Ruby asked. I shrugged.

"Taking a little nap."

"Yeah, a 17 hour nap."said Crowley as he walked up behind me. He then took a seat next to me.

"How did you get out? I locked the door." I said, scratching behind his ears.

"I have my ways."Crowley said with a wink.

"Don't like that."I replied. Everyone laughed.

"So guys, it's Saturday. So like, we should go out."said Yang. We all nodded except Blake.

"C'mon Blake. It could be fun!"said Ruby. Blake groaned before answering.

"Fine."she said. Ruby smiled as she, Weiss and Yang stood up. Blake did as well. I stood up as well and followed them out the doors. We hopped on one of the transports to Vale so we could hang out. I followed the girls around as they shopped and just explored the city. I looked around at the trees and people that surrounded me.

'Well, too bad this all gonna be destroyed soon.' I thought. But Ruby's voice broke my train of thought.

"Hey Y/N, are you gonna take part in the tournament? Cause I'll cheer you on." She said.

"I don't think so. I feel like the Author is too lazy too write all the fighting. Besides he'd have to go  back and remember what happens." Y/N said. The girls nodded in agreement. We continued our night on the town before heading back to the transport to Beacon. I decided to make a stop to see Neo because Roman was in jail. But not for long. 

"Hey guys, I'm gonna make a stop before I head back. Catch you on the flip side." I said. I waved goodbye before running off to the White Fang base. I opened the door to the warehouse. I saw White Mask moving crates and loading supplies into Bullheads.

"Trooper, what's going on?" I asked a passing soldier.

"Lady Cinder has asked us to move the supplies out of Vale." He answered. I nodded. I walked to the back of the warehouse to see Neo eating some ice cream while spinning in a chair. I walked up to her and stopped the chair. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Spin any faster and you'll hurl your ice cream." I said with a smirk. She put her ice cream on the table before wrapping her arms around my torso in a tight hug. I hugged her back.

"Good to see you too." I said. She looked up at me again and gave me a very toothy grin before letting me go and going back to her ice cream. I leaned over to her.

"What flavor is it?" I asked. She gave me a look of disappointment before raising the bowl to my face.

"Neopolitan. Should have know." I said. She just rolled her eyes. I smiled. Then I saw Cinder enter with Emerald and Mercury.

"Well if it isn't the cold-hearted bitch herself." I said. Cinder rolled her eyes while Emerald and Mercury snickered. 

"Does everybody know their part of the plan?" Asked Cinder. We all nodded. We started to go our separate ways when Cinder called my name.

"Y/N, I need to talk to you." She said. I turned around and walked up to her.

"What's up doc?" I said. She grabbed my collar and pulled me into a passionate kiss, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I went with it before we both pulled away, a string of saliva still between our lips.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Good luck." She said, licking her lips. I winked before leaving the warehouse. I climbed onto one of the transports to Beacon. When it landed, I hopped off and headed to my room. But I thought I would call Cinder.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Cinder, it's me." I answered.

"Hi Y/N, wanna come back for more?" She asked seductively.

"I might, but I just wanted to ask a question. What is underneath Beacon? Salem keeps saying it is something really important but she hasn't said what." I stated. There was silence before she spoke again.

"Have you ever read the story of the Four Maidens?" She asked.

"Yeah, everyone has. Why?"

"They're real." She said. My eyes widened.

"Nani?" I said.

"And Ozpin is keeping the Fall maiden imprisoned in the vaults underneath Beacon."

"Okayyyyyy, these plans are just getting weirder and weirder." I said. She laughed.

"Well, I'll talk to ya later." I said.

"See ya soon, I'll be waiting." Cinder whispered in a seductive tone. I hung and put my scroll in my pocket. I walked to my room and laid on my bed, Crowley fast asleep on the edge of my bed. I climbed under the covers for some well earned R&R.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded a chapter in awhile. Life's been hard lately sooooooo, sorry. Anyway, I will update my other books and put up two new ones that I've been thinking about lately. Later nerds!