21

Y/N's POV

Blake stood up in disgust before running out the door.

"Blake WAIT!"I cried. But she was already gone. I stood up and walked out as RWY looked at me in confusion.

"What happened?"They asked. I shrugged it off as I kept following Blake. She ran out the door and left dust. As I walked out the door, 2 riot police officers stopped me.

"You're needed for questioning."said the police officer.

"Let her go."said the other. I nodded as I pushed away. I sat down at the bench and sighed.

'Well I fucked up.'I thought. A little bit later, a few cops asked me questions and I answered then I could go home. I went back to Beacon and and shut the door to my room

"It could be worse."I said out loud. RWY came by and knocked on the door.

"Y/N?"said Ruby. I said nothing. I got into my armor before opening the window. I jumped out and walked to the courtyard. I climbed into a speeder and rode towards Vale. I needed to clear my head. I pulled into a parking lot before climbing into one of the glider ships that make trips to Beacon. Once the ship landed, I climbed out and stormed to my room. I opened the door and slammed it shut. I sat on my bed before whipping out my scroll. I had about 10 texts from Cinder. I threw the scroll across the room before laying across the bed.

"What the frag am I gonna do now?"I said to myself. I laid still for about 30 minutes just thinking before a knock broke the silence. I looked towards the door to see Ruby poking her head inside.

"Are you ok?"she asked.

"I'm  grrrr-eat!"I said sarcastically. 

"What did you do?"

"I screwed up."I admitted. Ruby sighed before sitting next to me on my bed. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm here if you need me. So is Weiss and Yang."she said solemnly. I nodded. She then kissed me on the forehead before leaving the room. I sat still for what seemed like forever just thinking. Crowley then walked over and place his chin on my leg.

"You okay boss?"he asked. I looked down at him before scratching behind his ear.

"I'm okay."I replied. I picked up my scroll and looked at the texts from Cinder.

'We're being called back to Salem's castle. Get here quick.'

'What about Roman?'I asked

'He's coming with us.'

2 hours later...

I walked into the warehouse to see Roman sitting in a chair with his feet on the table, twirling his cane in one hand and talking to someone on his scroll in his other hand. Neo sat on the table eating a bowl of ice cream.

"Where do we meet?"he asked. Some words were said but I couldn't hear them. I leaned against the table as Roman kept talking. I looked at Neo.

"Can I have a bite?"I asked. She looked at me and nodded. She held the spoon towards me as I took a bite of the ice cream.

"That's really good."I said as I swallowed. She smiled before going back to eating, swinging her legs.

"Okay, see you then."Roman said as he hung up.

"Are you done?"I asked. Roman turned to look at me.

"Ah Y/N! Just the man I wanted to see!"he said as he stood from his seat. He walked towards a map of Vale.

"We're going to get me arrested so I can infiltrate Ironwood's ship during the tournament. Neo will rescue me and we will rule the skies. While the Grimm and the White Fang take care of the city and the school."

"What about me?"I asked.

"You get the fun part. You have to work with Cinder to get into the vault under the school. Speaking of which, what's down there?"he answered.

"I honestly don't know. Cinder keeps to herself."I said. He only nodded.

"Just the boys I needed."said Cinder as she walked in.

"We're leaving."said Cinder as she opened a portal to Salem's castle.

"I'm nervous."said Roman as he wiped the sweat off his brow.

"Just don't try to be funny. Be honest, always or she will turn you into a newt."I said jokingly. Roman gulped. We walked through and into the main hall of Salem's castle.

"Here we are."said Cinder. Roman stared around and disbelief. 

"Where are we?!"he asked.

"We're are in the spaces between reality and of time. So this place shouldn't really exist."Cinder answered.

"Wow."Roman and I said together.

"I didn't know that."I said.

"The more you know."said Roman. We walked into the meeting room to see Dr. Watts and Hazel.

"Where's Tyrian?"I asked.

"He's out hunting."said Watts. I nodded.

"Ah Y/N, welcome back to my humble abode."said Salem as she walked into the room. 

"Lady Salem."I said. Roman was shivering in his boots.

"And you must be Roman Torchwick. How nice of you to join us."she said. Roman shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too."he said. She then glided to her throne and sat down.

"Be seated."she said. We all sat on our chairs.

"Now phase 2 is coming to an end, and we must prepare."said Salem. She then described the next part of her master plan.

"Does everybody understand?"asked Salem after she was finished. We all nodded.

"Good, now get moving. We only have a few days."she said.

"Is this a good idea?"asked Roman.

"Yes and No."

Hey guys! I'm alive! I know it's been awhile but I am gonna try to update as soon as possible. Legit out!