Chapter 1-The gift

Soarin's POV (9:00 pm)

I wrote an apology note for rainbow dash because I felt so guilty how can I accuse her like that?!  I should've known better and I should've thought and remembered that rainbow dash was the element of loyalty, LOYALTY FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE!!!

I sighed and taped the note above the box and flew to her dorm...

I knocked and she opened it.

She looked happy when she saw me but... Is She? She could be backstabbing me on her head like 'WTF are you doing here did someone stole your pie' 'get the f out!' 'aren't you a sight for a sore eye' but if she isn't then I'll be more guilty because she gave me another chance without me apologizing-

"Uhhhhhhh soarin you OK?" she asked and I snapped out of my thoughts.

I inhaled and said. 

"rainbow dash... I have something to tell you" I said.

Rainbow's POV

"rainbow dash...  I have something to tell you" he started,  OMG OMG OMG IS HE?? IS HE FINALLY ASKING ME TO BE HIS MAREFRIEND??!!!! OMG OMG OMG I LIKED HIM FOR SOOOOOO LONG!!!DONT WORRY JUST SAY IT CAUSE IM TOTALLY FEELING THE SAME WAY

I know I'm being sappy but it's how I feel... On the inside  but on the outside I'm cool.

"sure what is it??" I asked curiously

Soarin's POV

"sure what is it?? " she asked

"I just wanna... Apologize for my mistake... I'm sorry that I accuse you and didn't apologize that day... I should've known better" I said then her smile faded. 

"o-oh i-its fine... I-is that all?" she asked

" I" love you..  Wait what?? No she'll never feel the same way.... I'll try next time...

"I brought you this" I said giving her the present.. She took it slowly and said

"o-oh wow... Y-you didn't have to do this" she smiled... I kinda think she's forcing it...

"thanks anyway and yea sure... I forgive you... B-bye..." she said closing the door.

Rainbow's POV

....heartbraking I know!!! Damn it I shouldnt have assumed cause it's still gonna hurt in the end.... But atleast he gave me a gift...

I opened it and saw a beautiful red glass shaped lightning bolt...its so pretty!!!!

its so pretty!!!!

Woah... It looked similar to my element. I wore the necklace and admired myself in the mirror... OK fine!!  Im flirting with my self, most likely winking.... But anyways after a few minutes i felt kinda strange...

I felt so weak and I saw my necklace turned black.... Wait.... Wasn't it red the last time I saw it? It glowed and my head ached so bad. I fell to the ground and it glowed again and I tried to stand up but failed.  I closed my eyes for a second and a vision came up.

"GAHHHH!!!! " I yelled and shook my head sideways

"GAHHHH!!!! " I yelled and shook my head sideways... After a few minutes my head stopped aching...i was really scared was it the necklace or me? I took it off and hid it in my drawer and slept at the night. 

The next day

I woke up and went to my dresser/vanity and I brushed my hair, after my morning routine I went outside

While I was walking down the hall I saw soarin... Panicking?

"DASH!!!  DASH!!!  I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!!!" he panicked. 

"why what happened?!" I asked

"spitfire was murdered!!!!" he yelled

To be continued. 

Heyyya!!!! Starnight here!! How was the story???  Was it too scary???? Hahah I'm sorry about that... I hoped you like it!