Chapter 12 ◾️😠it's still not over 😠◾️

Rainbow's POV

*the next day*

I seriously can't remember what happened. How did I end up here?

Somepony came in.

"soarin!!!!!" I was about to run up to him but I got pulled back by the monitor attached to me and it seriously HURT!!!!!

"dash! You ok?" he asked and came to me.

"GAHH no... Argh it seriously hurt!!!" I yelled.

"there there....dash next time you have to be careful!" he said

"oh so when your dearest coltfriend arrives I just sit here WITH THIS BILLION QUESTIONS ON MY MIND AND MAY I ADD HOW THE HELL DID I ENDED UP HERE?!!!!" I yelled.

"dash calm down you might turn into nigh-mph!" he covered his mouth then cleared his throat.

"dash I'm just worried ok? I'm scared of loosing you... Did you ever think of that?" he asked calmly

I calmed down and said. "o-oh s-sorry it's just so... Ugh.. Frustrating.. And yea i don't know why I feel like I'm okay now but something in my gut is really mad and upset" I said.

"hmm.... Maybe your just hungry? " he asked and I laughed.

"I love you, you goofball" I said and kissed him in the muzzle.

"so what was your question again? Your billion questions?" he teased

"well... For starters...what am I doing here in the first place?" I asked.

"well....i kinda gave you a necklace as a gift then I didn't know that it was cursed so a queen named embra possesed you to be Mean and bad and you turned into a power craze magical demon and you almost destroyed equestria but luckily me, the wonderbolts and your friends have to stop you" he said.

My eyes widen.

"a-a power craze m-magical demon?" I stuttered and I started to cry..

"what? Oh shit! Uhh n-no sweetie not really I Mean you don't know any of this, so none of all the things you dest-i-i mean the things You didn't know that you destroyed is your fault" he said.

I continued crying..

"how could I... a barrier to one of the elements of harmony trying destroy equestria?" I sniffed.

"no it's not like that dash... Your the kindest most loyal pony ever-" I cutted him off.

"save your sweetness soarin! I don't care! I am a bad pony to all equestria!! I almost destroyed it!! If starswirl was here I might have been banished to limbo too!!!!" I cried and turned my head away from him..

"no dash that's not what I meant-" I cutted him off again

"listen!!!!....i mean look at you I could almost killed you for it!! Do you know how much I love you?" I asked.

"I..Dash I know you love me and I know I love you so please stop crying." he said and wiped it away.

.....

I looked at him and smiled.

"ok fine..." I said then hugged him.

"your not mad at me right?" I asked.

"nope. Never." he said and I chuckled.

"love you soar"

"love you too dashie"

Meanwhile.......

Queen Embra's POV

Awe those 2 are perfect for each other... It kinda reminds me of me and Sombra... Sweet, loving, funny...

*sigh* I'm just glad it's finally over...

"oh you think you have your happy ending? Just. You. Wait. it's still not over" ??? Threatened