Chapter 15 The invention

Sorry if I haven't been updating cause I literally have no idea what to do with it.. So I might have to change a little things.. Cause right now I think this book is loosing interest on people and sorry for that I'll do my best to make it up for you

Also the last update was December 29 2017  Da heeeeccckk??????

Also guys very important please read!!!!

So guys dash is possesed right? But right now she's not in full demon mode... She is back to her normal self...but... She is gonna be possessed back if the possessor wished to..

(if you didn't understand..read it again 😂)

---------------------------------

Rainbow's POV

I woke up with a really bad headache...then I saw soarin beside me reading a book he noticed I was up and said. "hey dashie" he smiled. "h-hey" I could bearly say... I stood up and flew to the kitchen to drink some water.

When I was finished I turned around and when i headed upstairs i crawled back in the bed and slid in he covers.

"dash" he called

"mm?" i asked.

"hey lets visit your friends later?" he suggested.

"sure" i smiled.

"awesome" he said and kissed me on the forehead.

*at the friendship castle*

We came in and we went to the throne room because thats where they usually are. We came in and earned alot if gasps from everypony

"DAASSHHHHIIEEEEEEE" pinkie yelled and gave me a hug.

"oof!.o-ok p-pink-kie" i said and pulled away.

"we missed you!!!!" fluttershy said.

"hey rainbow" twilight nervously say

"sup twi..and...i..im sorry about...the whole nightmare thing..." i said with an apoligetic face

"its ok" twilight said and we grouped hugged

"guess what i invented!" twilight cheered

"you guys have fun but i gotta go to see if spitifre is ok" soarin said.

"be back ok?" i said.

"ofcourse i promise..at around midnight" he said and left.

We went to the library room and saw her new invitation..

"ooh! Whats that?" pinkie pointed

"its really..amazing darling..you yourself invented it?" rarity asked

"uhm..she just said that rarity" aj raised her eyebrow

"well....this is called the capture machine! It captures demons so a pony can be avoided from being possesssed" twilight explained

Is she serious?

I stood infront.

"is this a joke or an insult?!" i asked getting irritated.

"what are you talking about?" twilight said as if she dosent know what i was talking about. The others exchanged glances and slowly stood back.

"its just an invention rainbow..and plus imagine how many ponies can be saved because if this!" she smiled.

I glared at her but she dosent seem to notice..Da fuck?!!!

I tried to regain my coolness

"oh really?!! Does it capture braniac ponies too?!!!" i shot at her and the other gasped.

Roasted.

"ohhhh she got roasted!" pinkie whispered.

"hey! Im not a brainiac!!!" twilight claimed.

"plus you should be happy! I worked really hard on this!" she said.

"for what twilight??! To make yourself look smart?!!! To make yourself look like you have all the answers?! As if you saved the day??!!" i asked (yelling)

"hey!! I never said that!!" she yelled

"girls" fluttershy started

"ya sure? Cause it seemed like you did!! Hey! You should build another invention called ear repair! Cause it seems like You need it more than GRANNY SMITH!!!!" i yelled and she god damn got roasted again!

"girls" fluttershy called

"what.did.you.say?!" twilight asked walking toward and chinned up.

"see what i mean?!!" i yelled

"what is your problem?!" she asked getting irritated as well

"you got it backwards freak! You got the problem!!" i yelled.

"GIRLS!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP?!! AND TWILIGHT IM SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT YOUR INVENTION REALLY IS SMART BUT HONESTLY TO MY OPINION ITS ALSO BULLSHIT AND CRAP!!!! WHY? WELL ITS BECAUSE YOU KNOW ITS ALSO KINDA INSULTING!! ESPECIALLY TO DASH!! AND YOU KNOW WHY!! YOU WERE THERE SO STOP ACTING SO INNOCENT WILL YA?!!" fluttershy yelled at the top of her lungs..

(me: and this is why i love fluttershy! She can be a badass and assertive and i like it🤣🤣🤣 only sometimes😏😊😉)

Goodness...took the words right out if my mouth😐😐😐

(Bwahahhaha!!)

"f-fluttershy" twilight stuttered like she cant believe what happened

"URGH!! WHY DID I EVEN WASTE MY TIME HERE?!!!! I THOUGHT I COULD REASON WITH ALL OF YOU AND CONVINCE YOU ALL TO FORGET THE PAST WELL I GUESS NOT!!" I yelled and flew away.

-------

Im gonna end that there...hope you enjoy😊😊😊

*and you thought fluttershy was suppose to be the quietest and scrpitless  one in the story 😏😏😏*

Scriptless..is that even a thing?XD LOL.