Chapter 17

Rainbow's POV

Why do i feel so weird again!?!

I was having a really bad headache then all of a sudden She came inside. I yelled.
"AH! GET AWAY!!!" i yelled and she got closser. "NOOOO!!" she cupped my neck and evily laughed. I pushed her away and ran and tried to escape. Please tell me this is a dream! please tell me this is a dream!

She pushed me and i stood up and crashed to the kitchen...i looked at my side and grsbbed my knife but when i was about to stab her...my head ached again and when i opened my eyes i realized that my position was...

My hoof was holding the knife and was pointing at soarin! I...i looked like that i was about to  stab him!

" *GASP* " i dropped the knife and ran away..

"DASH!" he called. I ignored him

I ran as far from him how could i do such a thing?!!I ended up in the forest and obviously got lost...i...i felt so weak and everything turned black.

No'one's POV

dash fainted in the middle of the forest when all of a sudden...

"SWEET CELESTIA!!!!!" Quibble pants saw her unconsious. He picked her up and brought her to his home...He took care of dash until she woke up. Dash saw a blurry vision until she saw normally again.. "gah! Who are you?! And what am i doing here?" she asked. "i saw you in the middle of the forest and i couldnt just leave you there so i brought you here....im quibble pants by the way" he said. "oh...uhh..thank you" she said and quibble smiled. Ill get you some blankets..wait here" he said and went downstairs.. Dash rested for a bit until..

"RAINBOW DASH" she whispered and when she tilted her head to the side she saw her again! "GAAAAAAHHHHH" she cried.  "hey dash i brou-WHAT IN EQUESTRIA?!!!!!!" quibble saw the ghost haunting dash, then it disapeared. "w-what was that?!" he asked. "i....its a long story" dash stuttered. "do tell.." quibble said and she explained everything to him and quibble got worried and pity for her.. "awe you poor little thing" he said and grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her and he hugged her and gave her comfort.
"t-thanks your such a nice guy" she smiled
"no problem" he said and surprisingly dash hugged back. "your coat is reslly warm like a true blanket" she chuckled and quibble laughed "ya think?"

Quibble let go and told dash to go to sleep and quibble slept on the couch. 

The next day . . . . .

The two decided to take a walk for a fresh air but the vision came up again, it wont
Leave dash in peace!

"GAH! HELP!" dash panicked. "dont worry ill protect you!" quibble said and grabbed a nearby branch and tried to attack it..

The next thing they knew that quibble fell to the ground and the nightmare was about to kill him but luckily soarin stabbed it at the back and it disapeared. And that dosent mean its over.

(sorry im bad at making fight scenes. Forgive me.😂😂😂😂)

Soarin picked dash up and marched up to the guy with her. "who.are.you?!" he asked demanding for an answer, he dosent let any random stallion get near his marefriend. "im quibble...are you her brother?" quibble asked. "no! Im her coltfriend! And what is she doing out here with you??" he sked starting to get..no wait he's already jealous.

"dude! Chill out i just helped your marefriend out in the woods!" he said. "he's right soarin he is just a friend of mine" dash weakly said. "what happened to you?" soarin asked. "well this crazy ghost is haunting her somehow we need to-" soarin cutted him off "Excuse me?! You dont have the right to talk between us like that! Look! Thanks for your help but you are now free to go!! Now." soarin glared. "soarin please..." dash said. "WELL ATLEAST I TRIED TO PROTECT HER YOU DINGDONG! GEEZ YOU HAVE TO CALM DOWN!!!" quibble yelled. "Who cares?! All i care about now is rainbow dash!" soarin said. "g-guys.." rainbow said and fainted.
The two noticed and panicked. "we have to send her to a nearby hospital!" quibble said and soarin nodded.

------------
Thanks for the idea @Thatswhatshesaid809😁😁😁