Chapter 21 Faking

I walked back and she said.

"arent you a wonderbolt!? WHY WONT YOU PUT UP A FIGHT COWARD!?" she yelled.

"Rainbow you know i cant hurt you!" i yelled.

"Your right...Im your weakness arent i? Hahahahahhah!! You really are a loser! I dont know why i ever loved you in the first place" she said and threw the knife and i dodged it again.

She flew to it and tried to get the knife but i pulled her hoof back. She looked at me and kicked me in the face. Owww!! Thats it!!!

She got the knife and glared at me.

"I dont care if you dont love me because i dont love you either! I love Rainbow Dash NOT YOU!!!" I yelled.

She stopped glaring and looked down.

"S-soarin h-how could you say such a thing?" she asked.

"Stop faking it! I know your not Rainbow Dash! Your a nightmare!" i yelled and pushed her to the ground.

She stood up but quickly grabbed the blanket and tied it around her.

"HEY!!!" she yelled and i took the knife out of her hooves and pointed it to her

"i swear if you move an inch ill kill you!"

Wow...Wait what did i just say??!!?

She looked down and her bangs was covering her face.

She started shivering and few seconds later i noticed she was crying.

I swear shes trying to be fake..

I roughly lifted her chin up in a not nicely way. Im so pissed at her right now!!!

"s-soarin" she cried

"SHUT UP!!! I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOU!!!" i yelled

"what are you talking about?!" she cried

"DONT ACT INNOCENT!!! YOU PIECE OF S**T!! YOUVE BEEN FAKING THIS ENTIRE AFTERNOON!!!"

She didnt reply and just cried.

She stood up and said.

"soarin please dont-"

I pushed her down and-

"SOARIN STOP THAT!!!"

I blinked and when i turned around I saw princess celestia and the others.

"P-princesses?!" i asked.

"I-its not what it looks like i was just-"

"*Gasp* Rainbow dash!!" fluttershy yelled and rushed to her.

"NO! DONT TOUCH HER! She will hurt you!" I yelled.

"MORE LIKE YOU INJURED HER!!!" fluttershy yelled back.

"EVERYPONY STOP!!" Twilight yelled.

"Please! Stop all of this fighting, if we keep this situation going we'll never defeat the nightmare!" twilight yelled.

"Yea! Like shes right there!" i pointed.

Rainbow stood up and yelled.

"WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY BLAMING ME BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE BEING CONTROLLED!?! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" rainbow yelled.

"But you were throwing me this knife and been trying to kill me!" i said

"ENOUGH WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER!" princess Celestia said.

Rainbow glared at me and looked away.

This is so Confusing!!! Is she possesed or not!? arrghhh!

*sigh* in this point of view...i think shes not

Every pony left except me and dash.

She grabbed the blanket i used to tie her and was about to go back to the bed.

"Rainbow....im so sorry.." i said.

"i dont care! You...probably dont even love me anymore" she sighed.

"Rainbow thats not true! I was so upset because i thought you were being controlled and i swear that nightmare is pissing me off!" i stomped my hoof.

"And now...Everypony hates you because of me" she said.

"I dont care..just as long as your with me" i said and kissed her cheek.

She kissed me on the lips and i kissed back.

"Come..lets go explain this to the others.." she said and i nodded.

we went to Luna's room and explained everything.

"Ok...but it really is confusing to be honest" rarity said.

"What should we do princess Celestia? How woulf we know if the pony were talking to is actually the real pony?" twilight asked.

"I guess we should perform a spell" Celestia said

"Wait! But it would probably useless cause from what i know...this nightmare is reallllyyyy powerful if you would do it, it would probably just make the nightmare stronger" Rainbow explained.

"How are you so sure?" Luna asked raising an eyebrow

"Because she has been haunting me everyday...chatting me in my dreams an-"

"Wait did you say...Chatting in your dreams?" Luna asked curiously

"Yes...why?" rainbow asked.

"If its true then if possible..could you try to see if you can find any clues on how to stop her?" Luna asked.

"sure thing princess" she said

"thank you" luna replied.

*Few weeks later*

nothing happened lately which is strange...

Anyways...me and Dash got to catch up on some things cause we have been apart from all this possesing thing.

And times pass...She was also acting strange...

She would sometimes pause or feel dizzy and forget somethings around. Guess its just the effects if being possesed by an evil living nightmare.

"Soarin" She called.

"Yea?" i asked.

"Lets go home now" she said and i nodded.

By the way...i asked her out on a date.

I hope this nightmare will just leave her alone.