Chapter 20 Who are You?

Celestia POV

After a few hours of waiting a portal opened and luna bursted out and fell on the floor then the portal disapeared.

"OH MY CELESTIAL NAME LUNA!!!" i yelled and rushed to her.

"Is she injured?! We have to bring her to saftey!" twilight said and i quuckly went to her.

"I'll get a doctor! Luna probably just passed out! Meanwhile soarin you stay here and comfort rainbow! I predict shes gonna wake up anytine soon" i said and he nodded.

Few moments Later. . .

When we got luna a room she was taking a rest and thank goodness the nightmare didnt hurt her. We were waiting for her to wake up then all of a sudden somepony broke the silence

"Princess Celestia...Im So sorry we got you into this.." twilight said with a dissapointing tone..

"its quite alright princess....the important thing is she isnt hurt..right now we need to focus on whats important" i said and touched her shoulder to reassure her everything will be ok.

"But Your sister's safety is far more important! She has a big responsibility here in equestria we cant just-" I cutted in

"So is Rainbow Dash...but let us not argue with this any further We must go forward and hope that Princess Luna has some answers to our questions" i said and she nodded

"A-alright" she said.

After a few seconds Luna started struggling and when her eyes opened i rushed to her and hugged her tightly.

"Luna are you ok!?" i asked worridly

"i..im fine sister just passed out but im ok...no need to worry" she smiled and hugged back.

We broke the hug and everyone gathered beside her.

"Thank heavens your ok!" fluttershy said.

"Sister...What happened out there?" i asked.

"I..i dont really know...I started asking questions but then she was so upset that she started yelling at me *sigh* Sadly....i got no Answers...im sorry i failed you" she sighed again and a tear shed from her eye..

"Its ok sister the important thing is your here with us alive.. I cant loose you again" Princess Celestia said

"is there anything else that happened? Did you get her name?" Twilight asked curiously

"no.." luna said.

"i was going to ask her but she teleported me back...how does she do it?" luna asked rubbing her head.

"What do you mean how does she do it?" i asked.

"Shes a Pegasi...She cant have powers" luna said.

"shes not a pegasi...Shes a nightmare.." twilight corrected.

"Princess Twilight is Correct.. she is not a pony luna...she is an evil creature whos trying to rule equestria" i said and luna nodded.

"she also told me this..." luna added.

"What?" we all asked.

"She said that she...*Gasp* SHE SAID THAT SHE IS COMING BACK INTO THE REAL WORLD SOONER ENOUGH!!!!" luna yelled and we all gasped in fear.

"Oh no SOARIN!!!" fluttershy yelled.

"We have to warn him!!" twilight yelled and her friends rushed back to them....

Meanwhile.......

Soarin POV

Her friends left to make sure princess luna is ok. i sat beside rainbow and my mind was saying things about how this was all my fault. I felt even more guilty than ever.

Then i saw her hoof twitched.

I saw it and looked at her

"Rainbow..are you...Awake?" i asked and leaned close to see..

"S-soarin?" she asked in a raspy tone..

"Dashieee!!!" i yelled and hugged her.

She hugged back and said.

"I seriously cant remember the last time i heard you say that" she replied and i chuckled.

"In love you rainbow" i said and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and sat up.

"While you were sleeping the nurse came in a while ago and bought you something to eat. So here" i said and handed her the tray with a simple bread and Jam.

"awe thanks but i like it with more jam on top" She giggled and took the Bread knife and added a few..

"Becareful that knife is sharp..*chuckles* cant believe they dont have plastic knives around here" i Chuckled.

When she was done she wiped the extra jam on the knife with a tissue and looked at it and said...

"Yea...Me too" she looked at me and i said.

"your friends are in princess luna's room if your wondering..." i said..

"luna is injured?" she asked worridly

"yea. Its because of me" i looked down..

"awe its ok" she said and placed the knife back down and stood up. Dont worry she dosent have any machines attached to her.

"becareful" i said.

"you know...I had a dream about the...Nightmare" she started.

"R-Really?" i asked.

"yea here you see that window...she told me that she would leave a sign to make sure..can you find it?" she said and i went to it and looked for a sign.

"i.. I dont see any-"

"Yahh!!!!!" she yelled and was about to stab me with that knife earlier but i quickly dodged it

"Hey!! What gives!?" i asked.

she took the knife and said.

"your right...This is sharp...I hope its sharper enough to kill you for good" She said and Laughed evily..

Noooo!!!

She used her magic to lock the door and looked at me with that evil grin.

****************************************************TO BE CONTINUED.