Chapter 10

I went outside and of course joined in with the fun.....

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️
WARNING: this video is made by me. Starnight_Dawn. But all the video clips owns to Hasbro....

Enjoy....

ALOT of nightmares got out from the shadows and started flying around
And scaring ponies

CAUSE.... It's 5:50

"Muahahhaha THIS IS ALL GOING AS PLANNED!" I yelled as my coat turned black (like that pic I showed you on top )

Now.... For the final touch.......

I used my power and grew bigger....

" *gasp* dash?!!!!" the rest of the mane 6 including the wonderbolts said.

"URGH.... FOR THE BILIONTH TIME.... ITS NIGHTMARE!!!!...well you know it is kinda old season too.... So how about... dark mare? You know what nevermind...im just called... 'the angel of darkness' AND NOW.... it's time to die.. " I smirked and they started to do stuff that made them think that they can defeat me..

Twilight used her magic and tied me but wrong... IM STRONGER I used my magic and blasted her away..the others gasped and called her name.... Then they looked at me and fluttershy flew around my face it started to get really annoying So I used my wings and flapped it to her then she was pushed away by the wind...

This went on until all of them were down even the wonderbolts!!  Hahaha NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!!!

I saw the others all bruised and swollen.....

It's time... For my spell!!!

I call this power unto me,
Rumble the grounds deepen the sea,
Tornadoes blow, grounds crack,
Be ready to come back,
I summon it softer,
Now louder,
I SUMMON YOU THE DEADLY POWE-

before I could finish that ONE word somepony threw a punch on me

"OW.... *gasp* no... MY SPELL!!!!" I yelled as I saw my unfinished spell fade away...

I looked at him.. You. Will. PAY DEARLY!!!!

he flew up..

"you want me to pay? Then catch me!!" he yelled and started to fly away..

"RAGHH!!  OH I WILL BY THE TIME ILL GET YOU YOU WONT BE ABLE TO WAKE UP AGAIN!!!!" I yelled and flew after him... Gosh he's so fast!!!!

He flew to the high mountains and suddenly flew up while I crashed to it...

"OW... URGH!!!" I groaned

"wow.... Nice crashing" he said.

"now time to end this!!!" he yelled