Author's Note

(A/N: To newer readers, you are free to skip this note and move on to the chapters.

However, to older readers that have stuck with me for a long time, please read this crucial note because it contains a lot of information that if lead unread, will make you confused over everything!)

~{&}~

Hey guys, it's me, the author that put off this story for so long just because I couldn't think of where it was going to, TheLostSilence.

And I apologise for putting this story off for so long, I really do feel bad for doing it.

I didn't really know where this story was going to. I had just planned for it to follow the manga or anime without anything interesting inside, but I quickly became bored because I was just following a script that had already been written for me.

It was boring because there was nothing new in the story; just Mahiru and Kuro switching places and that was it.

And so, I became disheartened of it and discontinued the story until I could bring my ass back to writing it again, but as time went by, I quickly forgot that this story existed.

Until one day, an idea just struck me about the story when I was just literally watching something (I can't remember what it was), and it was like a 'Eureka!' moment for me and I decided to change the whole plot in my mind.

It would adhere to the manga and anime, yes, but I'm leaning towards the anime side more because the anime is shorter than the manga (which is still continuing) which means that I can insert my own plot into it quicker.

Of course, characters from the manga will appear, like Freya and Izuna, Touma and Tsurugi (probably) and many more, so it's still recommended that you read the manga first.

So yes, I am going to end an arc in this story that majorly follows the anime. An arc, at least, because majority of my plot will take place after the anime, plus quite a lot of the manga's plot as well.

And of course, there may or may not be alterations to the anime's and manga's plot because Izuna and Freya weren't introduced that much in the anime, so and so forth, so beware; it's like a mix of an AU and canon-divergence in a way.

And yes, I will be changing some of the new-Servamps' animal forms to my wishes and there will be a lot of new information since I changed the whole plot in my mind, so try and figure it out.

...Or wait until the grand finale, I don't know.

Oh and, I'll also remove one of my OCs from this story, Saki (who is Kuro's friend here) because that's just dumb; there wasn't a 'Saki' in the anime or manga at all.

So to sum everything up, there's gonna be a lot of new things, big changes, everything. It's like a total revamp of the whole thing, except for the idea that the roles of the Servamps and the Eves have switched.

To those who have stuck with me since a long time ago, I thank you. You guys were really the only thing that kept me from discontinuing this whole thing altogether, and I was so close to just saying 'Screw it, I'm not going to do this'.

 You guys were really the only thing that kept me from discontinuing this whole thing altogether, and I was so close to just saying 'Screw it, I'm not going to do this'

(Actual and accurate representation of me having a total war waging inside my head.)

Anyways, thank you for waiting and have a nice day!

:D