Chapter ten

Hi I just want to preface this by saying I love you all and thank you so much for all your kind words! I never thought my writing was that good and you're all so kind! I'm trying to become a better writer so if there's anything you think I could improve on please tell me. Now this is going to be a kind of fluffy chapter because honestly Loki deserves love too. Last thing, did you guys see Thor oh my god it was awesome! People keep commenting how funny it was but it had a really good plot too and Loki in this movie oH MY GODDD. okay I'm done enjoy the chapter and comment any characters you want to see more or less of and tell me if you want more fluff between (y/n) and any character.

(Y/n) was jolted awake at the sound of someone shouting and a gust of wind whirling past her. She sat up best she could, but was being held down by a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She looked to the door and saw Clint running by. Looking down, she saw Loki lying next to her curled up on the couch. He started to stir and waved a hand, closing the door and shutting the curtains, causing the room to darken considerably.

"Go back to sleep darling it's only six thirty." He grumbled and pulled (y/n)'s shoulder down to his chin. For a frost giant, he was fairly warm, though that could have been due to being in his Asgardian form. She smiled and leaned against his chest. He pulled the green and black blanket over their shoulders and fell asleep.

A few hours later Pietro ran into the room, opened the curtains, and ripped the blanket off of (y/n) and Loki, causing Loki to bolt upright, fully awake. Spewing a long line of profanities at the silver haired speedster, Loki threw a book at him, missing by about a foot. Laughing, Pietro ran back out of the room.

Grumbling about not being warm, (y/n) sat up and rubbed the back of her neck. She sighed and stretched her arms and back, forgetting Loki was there. She moved her flesh arm to stretch her back, and accidentally elbowed Loki in the shoulder.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I forgot you were there!"

Loki stared at her with the straightest face, even she was worried. He maintained this stare for just over thirty seconds before his face broke into his signature smirk and he began chuckling. From a chuckle he broke out into full body laughing, something no one had ever seen. (Y/n) started giggling and tried to cover it by placing her hand over her mouth.

"Darling I don't mind." He chuckled and stretched as well. "You should return to your room and get prepared for the day. I believe Thor has returned if you wish to see him."

She smiled and stood up. "If I'm being serious I love Thor but I love you too, Loki. You're fun to hang out with and you understand."

He half smiled and stood up, folding the blanket and draping it over the back of the couch. "What about the soldier? Surely you've missed his company."

"True but I've had so long to be near him. I didn't grow up with you. I don't know you as well as I'm sure I know Bucky."

He smiled and reached a hand out to her. "Would you like me to help you get dressed for the day then?"

(Y/n)'s face lit up bright red as she took in what the trickster had said. A few seconds of observing her face later, Loki laughed again. "Darling I did not mean anything inappropriate. I can use my magic to give you some Asgardian clothing. If you'd like, that is."

She smiled and nodded. "That would be nice."

Loki smirked and used his magic to create four dresses and two riding outfits. He laid them down on the couch and walked out the door to allow the teenager to choose her outfit.

The first dress was a long ankle long turquoise dress. It was a poofy dress with a sequin belt in a rainbow of colours. The dress had no sleeves and instead draped over her left shoulder.

The second dress was a blood red colour, fading to a mellow orange at the bottom. It was also ankle long. It had a narrow skirt and was built with a corset in the top. It had a single sleeve over the right arm that also faded to orange. It was covered in gems and sparkles.

The third was almost as poofy as the first one. It was a rich purple skirt, fading to a beautiful lilac purple top. It had no straps or sleeves attached. It clung to her curves perfectly and highlighted her features rather than muting them as the first two had.

The final dress was black and green, like Loki's typical Asgardian outfit. She smiled and tried on the dress. It fit perfectly and was rather short, just above her knees. The skirt was lean and worked with her movement. The top highlighted her feminine qualities. The dress overall was very good for a mission that would require luring men in.

The first riding outfit was pure black leather that worked to conceal her feminine features. It was modelled after Loki's outfit and worked perfectly with her movements.

The second riding outfit worked to expose her body as the forth dress had. It was low cut and had little protection, like shin or wrist guards.

Eyeing her options one last time, (y/n) decided that today felt like a blood red orange fade dress day. She grabbed the dress and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

A few moments later, she walked out into the hallway. Not seeing Loki, she asked JARVIS where he was. He responded by informing (y/n) that he was in the living room with the other Avengers. She thanked him and began the walk to the room.

    Walking into the room, her dress flowed with every minuscule motion of her legs. Pietro, as he was standing by the door, was first to notice her.

"принцесса you look amazing!" He rushed to her side and grinned, taking her by the hand and leading her into the room.

"Unhand her won't you? We're going to be travelling today."

hey guys it's late but Happy Thanksgiving and I am thankful for all you wonderful people and guess what? we've reached 213 votes and 8k reads!!! Thank you so so much for this!! I'm glad you like it and this is definitely going to be the first part in a possible story arc! Also, please comment if you'd like to see more of a character and thank you again for the support!