Chapter 4 (First Day)

Zayla's POV

OK so today is the first day of the record deal and we get to sing the song 'What Makes You Beautiful.' The boys decided to come to cheer us on. Ever since they came over we have been really good friends with the boys. Next month there taking us girls on tour with them. We even get to sing with them. How exciting.

"OK Lia your up first," The studio person says. I don't play attention to names or things like that. Everyone else decided to stay behind the glass.

"So Zayla I heard you and Pete got a little serious yesterday," Louis said wiggling his eye brows. I looked over his shoulder to the girls who were acting like they did nothing.

"Well before you get on my case for making out with Pete. Maybe you should ask Louise what her and Elliot did," I said making Louise snap her head towards me with a deathly glare.

"All we did was make out as well we all know which one is the only one her lost her V card," Louise said making all us girls turn to look at Nilla. Her eyes were widened and her cheek were as red as a tomato.

"Way to throw me under the bus Louise. Anyways i mean were 17 years old and I'm still the only one who has had sex and I'm single." Nilla said making the boys laugh.

"Well sorry that special someone hasn't come yet, at least I know I would lose it because I was drunk," Harriet said. I elbowed her making her shut up right away. Nilla looked down. She had a tear run down her cheek.

Flashback

"Nilla remember don't drink to much," I said so she doesn't go crazy. She has a habit of going crazy at party's but we have never been to one with drinking.

"I promise," She said already chugging a beer. Shit she was going to be past out by the end of the night.

About an hour later we couldn't find Nilla. She like left to go to the bathroom and now we couldn't find her. We went upstairs in the house and looked in every bedroom making a huge mistake each one. There was one more left and when we opened the door we saw Nilla laying in the bed naked.

"Nilla are you OK," Lia asked being the only one who didn't drink.

"Ya I'm amazing. I had sex with John and OMG it was good," She said still breathing heavily. Poor Nilla.

"Nilla let's get you dressed and out of here," Harriet said grabbing her and helping her get her clothes on. John walked out of the bathroom, Naked.

"Why are you taking her. I want her to stay here with me. Its my  house," He said. Lia walked him out the door to talk to him he came back in happy.

"Nilla call me tomorrow," He said while winking at him. Oh god Lia told him she was a virgin didn't she.

"OK well we got to go. Come on Nilla were going home," Louise said grabbing Nilla's arm. And we were out of the house in a second. Nilla and John have been together since then.

End of Flashback.

"At least I'm still with him instead of it being with a stranger," Nilla said still crying.

"Oh Nilla don't be sad. Your still with him and he likes you that's all that matters." Harry said rubbing Nilla's back.

"But I was drunk. I don't even remember it. He does and asked me things like 'Remember how we got together' or things like 'Remember the first time we did it.' It horrible that I don't remember any of that." Nilla said crying harder. It was Harriet's turn to go to the booth so when Lia came out she flipped a lid and ran to cheer Nilla up.

"Did you guys remind her of the time that blank happened," Lia said already knowing Harriet told her. Only Harriet would remind her. We all nodded and looked away.

"Hey Nilla after this wanna go get Starbucks," Louise ask already jumping up and down.

"OK that sound like fun. Boys you wanna come," Nilla said making all our heads turn to the boys.

"YUS I wanna a white girl drink," Louis said jumping up and down. Me and the girls started laughing like crazy.

"OK deal we will leave when were done here," I said.

[A/N]

Hello. OMG Nilla's a noddy girl ohhhhhhh. Haha. Hop you liked it. Love all

Vote Pwease ;) :^)