Chapter 7 (A day with the Boys)

Harriet's POV

I chased Louise down the hall and into the bathroom. She was hiding in here somewhere but I didn't know where.

"Come out come out were ever you are. I won't hurt you," I said.

"That's bullshit. Fuck," She said realizing what she did. I went to the last stall and was about to open it when Nilla ran in.

"Harriet calm down," She said breathing heavily. I shook my head and had a evil smirk on. I grabbed the handle and angrily opened the door.

"AHHHHHH. Nilla help," Louise yelled as I crept closer to her. I got closer and closer and that's when Nilla punched me in the side.

"Ow why the fuck you do that," I said rubbing my side.

"I told you to calm down now out," She said angry but still calm. I shook my head no with my eyes closed.

"You want me out of the box cause I can come out," She said getting taller and hovering over me.

"ummm uh ah ummm uh COMING MOM," I yelled running out. I ran down the hall when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry," He said getting up. I looked up and it was Ashton.

"Its OK Ashton it was may fault," I said brushing myself off.

"So I see Luke has a thing for you," He got right to the point. I looked down and blushed.

"ya I guess," I said shyly. He laughed.

"Hey can I ask you something," He said blushing. Oh god I hope he doesn't ask me out.

"Is Nilla single," He said shyly. I shook my head no and frowned. I guess he liked her but she's taken sadly.

"I'm sorry she has been with John since freshman year," I said. He nodded and walked away, Poor guy.

I saw Nilla and Louise come around the corner and see Ashton sad. Nilla looked at me like she was going to kill me.

"Harriet what you do," Nilla said glaring at me.

"Why do you think I did anything," I said squinting my eyes.

"Your Harriet you always do something," She said making Louise laugh. I nodded and we started walking back to the dressing room. We walked in to see Niall and Harry playing with Zayla's and Lia's hair. Luke, Michael and Calum were on their phones. Louis was tackling Liam and Zayn was looking at him self in the mirror. Wait Louis was tackling Liam.

"Boys," Nilla yelled but they didn't stop. She then got a pillow off the couch and hit them with it making them stop.

"Stop hitting us," Liam said getting up. Nilla didn't say anything besides throw the pillow at the three boys on their phones.

"OK guys who wants to go to the flat at eat FOOD. That Harry has to make," Nilla said making us all laugh.

"I don't want to-," Nilla cut him off.

"Your making food unless you want to be scared to shit you will make food," Nilla said. Harry's eyes widened and he nodded quickly. Nilla smirked and looked to Louis and Liam.

"Clean up this mess," She said walking out the door. She is a control freak but she awesome.

__

We got to the flat. I jumped out the car as did all the other girl and we raced to the front door.

"Haha I beat you all," Nilla said sticking her tongue out.

"Its not our fault you did or do track," Zayla said. The boys came running behind us as we unlock door.

"What should I make," Harry asked us.

"As long as its food I really don't care," Niall said making us laugh.

"Ok," Harry said hopping away. We sat down in the living room and decided to play truth or dare while the chicken was in the oven.

"Me first," Michael said spinning the bottle. It landed on me and shit.

"Truth or Dare," He asked.

"Dare," I said.

"Ok I dare you to French kiss Luke," My eyes widened and looked at Luke. He had a smirk on his face. I walked over to him and kisses him and let me just say he was a AMAZING kisser.

After truth or dare we ate dinner and it was good. We decided to have a sleep over with the boys. Were gonna have so much fun, Not.

[A/N]

Hellow fellow Pineapples how's it going. Ohhhh Ashton like Nilla. Harriet and Luke kissed ekkkkkkk can you believe it ahhhhh. haha have a nice day. Love all

Vote