Chapter 2 (Summer)

Harriet's POV

I got off the bus and saw Louise talking to our friend Pandora. I was really tired from last night I had dance till 10 cause I couldn't get this move down. Then when class ended I went home to try and perfect it. Which I did, Kinda.

"Harriet," I turned to see Nilla walking towards me. Well more like running. She was running then she tripped. I burst into a laughing fit. She got up and walked over to me punching me in the ribs.

"Oi, What you do that for," I said trying to act like Niall. She just smiled and graved my arm and started walking towards Louise which I technically I had to follow saying she is pulling me.

"Can you let go," I said slapping Nillas hand yet it didn't budge. I just got over it and started walking at the same pace as her.

"OK guy you know what today it," Nilla asked getting excited.

"SUMMER," We all yelled and she started jumping up and down.

"OK so were all getting on my bus after school correct." I said getting nods from everyone.

"OK so the first videos today," Nilla said getting still excited that were starting our YouTube channel today.

"Yay I'm so excited," Louise said jumping up and down. The bell rang and we were off to first period.

__

*End of school*

"Girls my bus it this way," I said having all the girls follow being me. We piled on the bus. I sat next to Louise, Lia sat next to Zayla and Nilla sat across from us.

We got off the bus to my house. This is the first time Lia and Zayla have been here.

"You live in a mansion," Lia said her eyes widen at the sight of my house. We walked down the road and entered through the garage in which we grabbed the camera and head into the dance room.

"You have your own fucking room for dancing," Zayla said as her mouth flung open. I quickly walked over to my computer and put on a 5sos song on. Nilla loved this band but walked over to the computer and put on One Direction. I like them to so I was OK with it.

"OK so how's the first video gonna go." Louise said getting excited. I shrugged and a lightbulb must have went off in Nilla's head cause she had the face in were she has an idea. They are usually brilliant.

__

"That video is hilarious," I said watching it over and over again with the girls. We uploaded it yesterday and we have 10 Comments and like 40 Views. for our first video that's good.

We walking into the kitchen were Nilla found her way to the fridge and started making something I didn't really pay attention.

"We should make a Up All Night video," Nilla said. "I already have an idea for what we could do," She said getting more excited.

"Let's do it," Zayla said jumping up and down. Lia put her hand on Zaylas shoulder to stop her from jumping.

__

*2 Months Later*

We have already uploaded 30 Videos and have 50,000 Subscribers. I think its a accomplishment. School starts in about two weeks and were technically famous. well kind of.

The girls were over and fast asleep on the couch. I quickly shook them awake and Louise and Nilla would not get up. I finally put a piece of Bacon over Nillas face and that got her up. And then for Louise I yelled Kevin and she stood to her feet like she was awake the whole Fucking time. Those big fat fucking liers.

I started walking over to the kitchen. Niall ran upstairs to take a shower. Louise was in the bathroom and The other two where up stairs doing hell knows what.

I started walking out if the kitchen when there was a knock at the door and I opened it to reveal One Direction.

"Hello love, Omg no way its Harriet," Harry said looking excited. I stood stiff for awhile not know what to do. I finally took a step back and let them come it.

"The room we usually do our videos in is around the stairs take a left and your there," I smiled. I followed the to the room not knowing why I told them directions if I was following them.

"The other girls are upstairs they will be here any minute." I said getting excited.

I was so happy One Direction was in my house. Wait why were they in my house.

[A/N]

Yes me and my friend are making a YouTube channel called the Second Direction. I will tell you when we post our first video. Love all

Vote Comment Plzz