Chapter 13 (Endings and Beginnings)

Zayla's POV

"Lia you can't just do that," I said screaming at her. Nilla went running after she said something. Harriet and Louise went after her and I'm here yelling at Lia.

"I know but I don't know," she said as a tear left her cheek. I started crying with her. Harriet came back up panting.

"She's with Ashton she's fine," Harriet said confirming things I nodded and Harriet sat down on the other side of Lia.

"Lia its ok. Its just you don't do that ok," Harriet said trying to comfort her.

"I just ugh like I said before I don't know ok," Lia said getting up and leaving.

"Lia wait we didn't mean to be mean ugh wait," I yelled running after her. When I caught up I decided not to talk so we kept walking. We walked past the living room and I looked to see Nilla cuddling Ashton as he played with her hair. I grabbed Lia's forearm and pulled her to me.

"See that she's happy," I said. Lia nodded and kept walking.

"I know you didn't mean to it's just that its difficult ok," I said hugging her again. She started crying into my shirt as I pet her head.

"It's ok shhhh its ok," I said. Lias my best friend they all are and I don't want them fighting.

"Let's go talk to her shall we," I said. Lia nodded and we walking into the living room. They were still cuddling but when Nilla saw us she got off him and sat up wiping her tears.

"Sweetheart we've seen you cry it's ok," I said. She nodded and with that everyone came into the room.

"Why is Nilla and Lia crying," Harry said walking over to Nilla and rubbing her back.

"Its my fault," Lia said. Harry's eyes popped out wondering why. Lia usually doesn't cause this stuff.

"I told John that she cheated on his with Ashton so that her and Ashton could be together," Lia said looking down tears running down faster.

__

We finished our little help section and Nilla decided to get space from people so her and Ashton left for the weekend. It was a good thing we were on a brake for a week. Lia and me and Louise decided to go home as did the other boys. Luke and Harriet however decided to stay at the flat.

"So Lia when does our flight take off," I asked she shrugged and kept watching TV on her phone. I nodded and started to get on twitter and tweet.

On my way home with @Countrylia .

Her phone buzzed and she laughed.

"I really need to change my name," She said. I laughed along with her until our flight was called and we grabbed everything and went to the plane.

[A/N]

Sorry for short chapter. Hope you liked it. I was kinda brain dead for this one but the next ones are going to be awesome. Love all pineapples

have a nice day.