Chapter 14 (Vacation time)

Lia's POV

So me, Zayla, and Louise are on our plane home and I'm so tired.

"Are we there yet," I complained. Louise rolled her eyes and looked back to her phone.

"We just got on the plane an hour ago Lia its going to be awhile," She said. I nodded and looked at the magazine. I was reading about us and the boys when my phone rang.

Hello

Hey listen sorry for getting mad I just ya its was a sensitive topic

Its ok I understand you needed to think

But thanks

No problem wait did you say thanks

Ya Ashton asked me out and now were dating

Oh that's cool

I liked him while dating john so it worked out haha

Ya I guess but I hope you don't mess it up

Trust me I won't

Ok well I got to go talk to you when I get back

Ok see you then

I hung up, Zayla looked over and raised a eyebrow.

"Nilla," I said. She nodded and went back to whatever she was doing.

__

We got home and decided to just stay at a hotel room and like stay three days. When we got to the room we collapsed on the beds.

"Ok so each day we plan something," I said. They nodded and we sat up.

"So first day we go our separate ways like today," Zayla said. We nodded.

"Second day we visit the family's together ok," I said. They nodded.

"And the last day we hang with friends we haven't seen in forever," Louise said jumping up and down as we and Zayla nodded.

"Hey do you think that maybe Harriet and Luke are gonna you know have sex this weekend," I said. Zayla gaged on water she was drinking and Louise eyes popped out of her head.

"You know actually I wouldn't doubt it," Zayla said making me laugh.

"Ok guys tomorrow our first day so let's get some sleep shall we," Louise said we all nodded and jumped into bed to get a good night sleep.

[A/N]

Ok quick short little chapter just to like give you something. I had to fill Lias POV. Nillas POV is going to be funny so hope you like it. Love all wonderful and gorgeous pineapples.

Have fun!