Chapter 17 (Swim Party)

Louise's POV

I barley had any sleep last night. I swear to god if I see Harriet or Luke I'm gonna go all kung-fu master on them.

I walked down stairs like a lifeless zombie. Stopping at the step I turn my head to look to the living room and just like i thought. Luke and Harriet are cuddling in the couch.

"Morning Louise, sleep well," Luke said smirking. I have him a fake smile.

"Ya I did thank you. But in my dream I heard a faint yell. It think it was cause I was on a rollercoaster but I swear I heard 'Faster' yelled over and over again," I said doing hand motions. Harriet's face turned bright red and Luke's eyes when wide. I smiled and walked away into the kitchen.

I walked in to see Lia and Zayla covered in a white powder. They were holding a pan between then fighting over it.

"What the hell is going on in here," I half yelled. They both stopped fighting dropping the pan as their head slowly turned towards me.

"Uh- we- uh," Zayla tried saying but failed.

"We were arguing over who was going to make pancakes," Lia said glaring at Zayla while Zayla looked sad.

"When I comedown to eat breakfast I expected it on a plate not people," I said with wide eyes.

"Everyone were home," I heard someone shout loudly coming through the door. Nilla then popped her head in the kitchen widening her eyes at the image.

"What the hell happened here," She said walking towards them.

"And why the hell wasn't I invited," She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Ashton come look at this. They look like ghosts," Nilla shouted. Ashton popped his head around the corner and started laughing.

"Hey guys let's have a pool party," Luke shouted. I loomed at the girls who nodded.

"Ok but no sex in the hot tub you freaks," Lia shouted. I gasped at the s word. Its so gross.

__

So were all out now sitting blasting music having a pool party with just us girls and 5sos.

"Let the party begin," Louis and the boys ran in spraying us with water guns. My and the girls all ran into the pool except Nilla who was helping the boys.

"You traitor," Harriet yelled at Nilla. Nilla winked at us and darted her eyes towards the bucket of guns on the side of the pool. We swam over there pulling out guns.

"Now," Nilla yelled now squirting the boys who were all out of water.

"Die suckers," Zayla said laughing evilly. We all stopped at looked at her weirdly.

"What I like getting hyper," She said. We tilted our heads and looked at the boys who were pointing to us.

Harriet and Nilla both walked over to their boyfriends whispering something in their ears. The boys eyes widened and then they walked with the girls over to our side.

"Oh come on mates," Niall said throwing his gun down. Putting up a peace sign and leaving.

"What they offered us sex," They said all at once. Creepy.

"Hey," Harriet and Nilla said slapping the boys in the arm. We all laughed and went in for dinner

[A/N]

Sorry about the late update haha. Umm what should happen next? I'm kinda lost on this one but I'm planing out as we go. Have a pineapple day ;)