Chapter 12 (Girls night out)

Harriet's POV

"Louis its girls night you can't be here," Louise said pushing him out the door. As much as he tried to join us it was no use.

"But I can put on a wig," He said. I laughed a little but shook my head.

"Aw why not love," He said frowning. He tried to do the puppy face that always works on Louise and Lia but not us other girls.

"Cause its girls night. You don't have a vagina," Nilla said causing me and Louise to gasp.

"Nilla don't say potty words," Lia said smacking her upside the head. Nilla smacked her back causing us to laugh.

"Louis why don't you guys have a guys night," Zayla said walking into the room.

"Brilliant idea Zayla. BOYS," And with that he was out of the room.

"He's always to perky. It makes me sick," Nilla said sitting down on the couch getting on her phone.

"So girls what shall we do," I said walling over and sitting by Nilla. Nilla shrugged while the others thought.

"We could TP johns house," Nilla said getting all chirpy.

"No," Zayla said. Lia looked down and just looked sad.

"Hey let's just play games here," Louise said. I nodded and we all sat in a circle.

"Ok were going to put a game on a piece of paper and we put it in this hat. We will draw a paper and that will be the game ok," Lia said. We all nodded.

"OK," We heard a yell from outside the room. I marched up and opened the door to see Michael and Calum outside the door.

"Ok boys go do you man stuff or I'll have Nilla come out here," They both nodded and ran down the stairs. I sat in the circle again and we picked the first game.

"Confession circle it is," Lia said smiling.

"Ok I wanna go first I ate the rest of the chicken wings that were left over last night," Louise said. Nilla punched her arm but then hugged her.

"Ok um that cat you got from the street ya I um put it back out in the street cause it wouldn't shut up," Nilla said. I glared at her but she just shrugged it off.

"My turn Louise I ate all your carrots," I said.

"Why did you eat my carrots," Louise said frowning.

"I was hungry and plus I thought I was a bunny," I said earning laughs from everyone.

"Ok well Lia I'm the one who took your books," Zayla said Lia punched her then licked her hands. Well that escalated quickly.

"Ok I told John Nilla was cheating on him so he would break up with him cause I thought Ashton and Nilla were cute," Lia said quickly covering her mouth.

[A/N]

Haha you will have to find out what happens next chapter. She confessed holy crap. Well hope you like. love all pineapples out there

Have fun!!!!!