Chapter 16 (Then Again)

Harriet's POV

So I sent Nilla and Luke to their rooms and now Me, Louise, Lia, and Zayla were watching TV. Ashton went to Nilla's room.

"So what do you want to watch," Lia said flipping through the channels.

"Let's watch mean girls," Luke said coming down the stairs.

"Did I say you could come out of your room," I said standing up pecking him on the lips.

"No but I missed you so much," He said sitting in my spot on the couch. I glared at him but he patted him lap which I sat down.

"Harriet can I come out. Luke came out," Nilla yelled making me laugh.

"You know what screw this," And with that Nilla and Ashton came down stairs. They were holding hands and had two bags.

"Where are you going," I asked with a sly brow.

"Hotel. Don't miss us too much," She said running out the door before I could say anything.

"Do you think they're going to have ahf," I covered up Louise's mouth with my hand.

"Don't say it," I moved my hand and out haled a lot of air in relief.

"SEX," Louise yelled. I punched her as she glared at me. I played a smirk on my mouth but then looked at the TV.

"Lukey im tired want to go to bed," I said looking in his eyes. He didn't move but instead looked into my eyes.

"Your so gorgeous," He said looking all over my face. I smiled but then I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over to see all the girls with their eyes raised.

"Sorry I didn't ummm let's go Luke," I said getting up and pulling him along.

"Someone's excited," He said laughing.

"For what," I stopped Turing back.

"For some screaming," He whispered into my ear. I widened my eyes then smirked.

"Luke do you not remember yesterday. It was you screaming," I smiled staring at him.

"But then its your turn," I then again widened my eyes and followed him into the bedroom.

[A/N]

Ok so pineapples I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile but here it is. Hope you liked

Have a nice day