TSA 49

Daniel's POV

This is it.

Dream come true.

I'm waiting for my bride.

Here in front of the altar.

Nothing can express how happy I am right now.

FINALLY.

"Bro, ang tagal nya naman. Kinakabahan ako.."

"DJ, relax. Dadating yung kapatid ko no. Mahal ka nun."

I released a big sigh. Kinakabahan talaga ako. Halo-halo kasi yung nararamdaman ko, saya, excitement, kaba. Grabe, ganto ba talaga pag kinakasal?

"Brad, musta?" CJ

"Sira ulo ka CJ, di na nga mapakali nagtatanong ka pa." Jon

"Nako, tsk tsk. Chill ka lang DJ. Dadating yun." Alex

"E bat ang tagal?!"

"Gago ka rin e no. 5:00 palang yung kasal nyo, e 3:45 andito ka na?" Quen

"E kasi--"

"Bride's here! Positions everybody!"

Sigaw ng wedding coordinator.

Shet.

Eto na talaga yun.

--

3rd Person's POV [play It Might Be You by Daniel Padilla; If you have some :)]

The wedding started. Different guests march through the aisle. The groom waiting for her bride can't express how happy he is that finally, the love of her life is now walking, with her parents on her side and dressed up with her own-designed wedding gown.

However, the bride was now teary-eyed and trying not to cry because of the fact that she is getting married. Not because of sadness, but because of the overflowing joy she's feeling right now.

They reached the altar with the smiles on their faces.

"Son, ikaw ng bahala sa kanya.. Take care of my princess.."

"Opo.." saka ito nagmano bilang tanda ng pagrespeto sa kanila.

"Ready to be my queen?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

The priest started the ceremony. The couples never let go of their both hands because they knew deep inside their hearts that this is the moment that they've all been waiting for.

"Daniel, do you take Kathryn to be your lawfully wedded wife, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Kathryn, do you take Daniel to be your lawfully wedded husband, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may now exchange each other's vows."

"Babe.. Kath.. Baby.. Sa dinami-dami ng napagdaanan naten, I knew from the start na ikaw na talaga. Feeler ba? Totoo yun. Bestfriend ko nga si Destiny diba? *giggle* I never imagined my forever wihout you. Lahat ng pinagdaanan naten, they're just challenges that I know malalampasan naten. And now I'm here in front of God, to let Him witness how I so much love you and our kids. Wala nakong hihilingin pa. Misis, mahal na mahal kita and I would do every single thing to make you happy and this marriage to be harmonious. Kath, I love you. Just, I love you to infinity and beyond."