Epilogue

Everything has its own purpose..

-

Maybe now, you're on the hardship part of your life but I know that someday it will turn out on something that is good.

-

Just try to be patient on things that you wanna happen. Think first if it will be for the better if God would give it to you now.

-

Maybe everything has its own perfect timing. Like relationships, if you two won't work now, maybe in different place or different time you'll be for each other..

-

Or something that you want badly to be yours, maybe God will give it when He's sure that you'll gonna take care of it whole-heartedly.

-

Or someone that you love and does not love you back. Maybe there's these one person that's really for you. You just have to wait in God's perfect timing. Yes, it's hard to move on but damn, he's not the sun for your world to turn around with.

-

Enjoy your life because it's only once. God has given us the chance to live and know ourselves more.

-

Don't cry for a worthless person. Think of the people that says they can't live without you. Love the ones that care for you and would risk their life for you.

-

Move on with the people that treat you worthless. Make them see that they're just nothing.. That you can live without them..

-

God made you. Only Him can judge you. You were born to be real and not to be perfect.

-

We all make mistakes and we see to it to ask forgiveness. And yea, we should also give our forgiveness for the ones who was sorry and wasted our trust that we gave them..

-

Everybody has the right to give and be given by a second chance. Just be open-hearted enough to accept that everybody has their own failure and everybody deserves a chance to start again..

--

*End

:)