I have no idea what to name this chapter lol

Alive: Mario, Luigi, Daisy, Toadette, Yoshi, Rosalina, Ivy, Mona, Ashley, Opal, Aliyah, Florence

Dead: Peach, Toad, Birdo, DK, Pauline, Waluigi, Wario, Syrup, Candy, Celeste, Diddy, Dixie, Toadsworth, anyone else.

The two ran down to the main room to see a girl curled up in a ball on the floor, whimpering. Her eyes teared up, as she realised nothing could be done. A spearhead buried up to the shaft in her stomach. Everyone, including her, know it's beyond anyone's capacity to heal.

"Th-This.. m-m-mystery... kill.. that murderer..." Ashley stuttered, the colour draining from her face quickly. The flooring around her was basically a pool of blood.

"We will." Cried Daisy, who was by her side.

The young girl looked at her with longing eyes, scared eyes. Withering eyes.

"I-I'm gonna... d-die... aren't.. aren't I.."

"I'm so sorry. We can't do anything..." Luigi started to cry. He'd took a liking to the girl.

"What will... what will red say?" The girl gasped for air, and stared at them with sorrowful eyes.

"We won't know. We're all gonna die." Aliyah joined in with the drama. Yet, in her own sickening way, she enjoyed it. She was an antagonist, she wasn't going to change it because of this.

"Don't go." Ashley grasped Luigi's hand, and tightened her grip on his hand.

"We won't. We've seen enough. We're catching this killer once and for all. We lost many important people to us. For me, Toad and Birdo. For Mona, Wario, Waluigi and now you. We'll catch this killer for you." Toadette shouted, knowing the killer couldn't be exposed for any longer.

"GUYS!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" Rosalina screamed from another room.

"WHAT?! WE'VE GOT ANOTHER DYING PERSON HERE! WHAT IS IT, YOU BROKE A NAIL?" Yoshi screamed, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh. Sorry! But it's important! You're gonna want to see this!" Rosalina calmed down.

But it was too late to say what happened during that period of time. Ashley's hand had dropped. Her breaths stopped. She'd gone.

"No... anyone but you..." Mona clutched Ivy, hoping for reassurance.  Ivy hugged her back. Their best friend had gone.

"So, guys? Are you coming?" Rosalina asked, eerily casual.

"SHUT UP YOU EGOTISTICAL SNOB!! I'D KILL FOR YOU TO SHUT UP!!" Aliyah screamed, which caused the crowd around her to stare at her suspiciously.

"That's my point!" Rosalina cried. "I'm in your room!"

As the remaining people made their way to the room, Aliyah was left feeling perplexed.
"What's so suspicious?" She asked.

"This." Rosalina said, picking up a knife in which she'd found underneath her bed.

Aliyah had just made it into the room when she saw it.

"What? You must be out of your goddamned mind if you think that's mine, Rosalina."

"Really?" Toadette asked, as she examined it.
"No one else would've had this, apart from you. Or Opal."

"That's not true... is it?" Opal asked the girl.

"No! You don't believe me either, do you?" Aliyah queried the girl angrily, walking towards the group, closer to Rosalina.

"Sorry..." Opal started crying, and attempted to hug her best friend. Aliyah shoved her away.

"No. I'm not like that." She grumped.

Suddenly, Ivy sprung up at her, and rugby tackled her down.

"Get off me, you CREEP!" Aliyah screamed, wriggling away. But Ivy was too strong.

As the group tied her up, nobody noticed Opal examine the knife closer. It definitely wasn't one of her best friend's knives. The blade was serrated in a different pattern. She knew this, because her and the girl lived together.

And now she was going to die. Because she was framed.

______________________

So... Ashley's dead... (; ^ ;)

And someone was (supposedly) framed.

Who do you think it is now?

Clue: It isn't one with a name more than six letters long.

Okay bye!

webcake-pancake

🌼🌹🌼💧🌼🔪🌼💧🌼