Congratulations

Alive: Daisy, Luigi, Ivy

Time: 15 minutes left

Dead: Mona ; ^ ; and everyone else..

Both Mona and Ivy laid on the floor, in pain. Well, Mona was sleeping. Peacefully.

"Senpai... Don't leave me..." Daisy whispered at Luigi, in which she had him in a headlock. She smiled grimly. She showed him all of the bodies on the floor.

"You're going to end up like that if you leave me. So you won't leave me. Everyone else will die, but you and me, we can be together...

...forever..." she giggled maliciously, leaving Luigi feeling awful.

"You monster! I won't live with a deranged yandere psychopath who killed my friends and family." Luigi snarled, wriggling out of her strong grip.

Daisy's right eye twitched. "Oh... I see how it is..." she kicked Luigi in the stomach, causing him to fly across the room.

The world lay still. Ominously still.
Bodies sprawled across the floor, blood streaming out like tears. There was no more hope.
"I loved you... please don't..." A voice pleaded with rasp and rawness. That was Luigi.
And with a heart as black as an abyss, a towering figure pulled the trigger.

Luigi rested against the wall, slowly bleeding to death. Daisy smiled with grimace. She burst out laughing. "I did it! I killed them all!"

Ivy struggled to get up, but she'd managed to.

"So... that's what you think..." she smiled.

Daisy stared at the girl, surprised she'd survived. She tried to shoot from her gun, but nothing came out. Luigi used a bullet on her arm.

"Goddamit senpai!" She snarled, throwing it down.

"I'm not going to attack.." Ivy told her 'friend'. She had a cunning plan.

"You... you aren't?" Daisy eyed her suspiciously, noticing that the cut across her chest was bleeding heavily.

"No.. just... let me help you.. I'll help get revenge... on everyone... Cricket... Kat, Ana, Volt, Lady Bow, everyone!" She whimpered, wincing in pain. Daisy looked surprised.

"You will? " Daisy smiled, planning to kill her off once she had the chance.

"Yes... You're so talented.. kind, smart... misunderstood.." she gasped for air.

"Oh..." Daisy looked touched. But that still wasn't enough.

"They all deserved to die. I agree.." Ivy smiled at her. "Come... closer..." she'd lost lots of blood. But that didn't stop her.

Daisy slowly made her way over, waiting for her to bleed until she passed out.

"Okay.. what next?" Daisy asked her new-found ally.

"This." Ivy smiled, grabbing her knife and plunging it into her stomach. That's when everything went black.

________________

Omg! I killed Daisy! I kinda butchered Luiasy. Sorry! But Ivy could be dead! We never know!

This will not end here though. There will be some bonus chappies! And the final chapter.

Fun fact: I wanted Ivy to be the killer, but I decided not to because I find that overusing my OC peoples!

So... stay awesome and waiting for the next chappie!

Webcake-pancake