God, I hope you're satisfied.

If you get that reference I will give you an atom cookie. You will be my new idol. Yaay!

Alive: Mario, Luigi, Daisy, Mona, Ashley, Pauline, Ivy, Florence, Aliyah, Opal, Yoshi, Toadette, Rosalina

Dead: Peach, Candy, Bowser, Birdo, Celeste, Toad, Toadsworth, Dixie, DK, Diddy, Syrup, Waluigi, Wario, anyone else

About 10 minutes passed. Pauline hadn't returned yet. People were discussing how they were going to stop the killer.

Mario was eating some of the leftovers from the banquet. Him and Yoshi were so hungry (well, yoshi's always hungry).

"You eat like animals." Rosalina wrinkled her nose in disgust as she applied more birdo jenner foundation to her swollen red cheek.

Meanwhile, Daisy and Luigi were hanging out together, both worried about the murders.

"Won't we all die, though, someday?" Luigi asked, contemplating the meaning of life.

"Yeah, but I'd want to spend the remaining of my life with you." Daisy smiled, as Luigi lured her into a hug. A little awkward, a little sincere. But they both knew they had each other.

MHTS

After all the eating, Mario let out a huge fart, indicating that the food didn't agree with him.

Rosalina passed out from the smell.

"I'll... go to the bathroom now..." Mario's voice quietened in an awkward way.

Awful sounds were heard all the way from the bathroom.

"Oh God what did he eat?" Aliyah asked.

"Bowser's spaghetti." Daisy held her nose due to the smell.

PID?

Once Mario had finished on the toilet, he noticed something odd sticking out of the shower. It was shaped like a foot. As he looked closer, he realised that it was a foot and a shoe. He opened the shower curtain, and saw Pauline rested against the wall, with a slit throat. She carried a note which said

Roses are red, 🌹
Violets are blue, 🌼
You tried to defy me 💧
And so I killed you 🔪

Mario looked at Pauline, and started crying. His girlfriend, his best friends, even his sworn enemy. Gone.

"Are you alright?" A familiar voice asked him.
It was Florence. She'd seen the corpse too, but she'd never cared for her, vice versa.

"No. Believe it or not, but you're the only person I can trust." He told her.

She smiled. "I know you aren't the murderer. Don't worry. You don't have to act like that to persuade me. Believe me, I know who it is."

"You do? Why haven't you told anyone?"

"Because if I do, I'll die, and so will the person I tell. They tried to kill me. I begged for mercy. They let me go on one condition. If I didn't tell a soul about the killer, I'd survive."

"Oh..."

"Sorry. My people need me, and to die like that will lead my citizens astray."

"Okay." Mario smiled, and started to lead her back to the main room.

"Before you do that... you may want to pull up your pants..." Florence giggled awkwardly as Mario blushed beet red.

"Oh... sorry.. that's quite weird for you..."

"No, no..  maybe... yes."

"Come on, let's go."

Then there was a scream. A little girl's scream.

But to their horror, another one of them were taken by the hands of their own.

"... was that...?"

"No... no.. that can't be..."

__________________________

Ooh! ANOTHER Cliffhanger!

So, who do you think it is now?

Is it..

Mario?

Luigi?

Daisy?

Rosalina?

Mona?

Yoshi?

Ashley?

Ivy?

Florence?

Opal?

Aliyah?

Or Toadette?

Let me know in the comments!!

Webcakions, stay awesome!

@webcake-pancake