Streaks

Alive: Mario, Luigi, Daisy, Ivy, Mona, Florence, Aliyah, Opal, Toadette, Yoshi

Dead: Peach, Wario, Waluigi, Toad, Bowser, Celeste, Candy, Toadsworth, Ashley, Birdo, Diddy, Dixie, DK, Pauline, Syrup, anyone else

Time left: 1 hour 5 mins

The crowd that had Aliyah tied up decided it would be best to keep watch on her in turns. Toadette and Mona went first.

* * * 5 minutes later * * *

"Oh God!" Toadette cried.

"What?" Mona asked her ally.

"We're gonna die in an hour unless we.."

"Find the killer?" Aliyah grumped, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, I don't really think it's you, I think it's Rosalina, framing you. You know how she is." Mona agreed with Aliyah's previous statements. Toadette laughed.

"You guys are so stupid. It's obvious it's Luigi. He was acting so suspicious today, before all of this happened. That knife wasn't one of yours. Opal told me." She laughed.

Aliyah blushed. Had Opal been thinking about her? She'd developed feelings for her over the years, so the smallest things mattered loads to her. She just hoped Opal would notice the nicer side of her..

(Lol notice me senpai)

MBDN

Mario and Yoshi walked through the mansion, in hope they could pick up some clues. Sooner or later, they found a piece of evidence. Though it wasn't what they expected. They'd reached the front door, and a sticky note was attatched to it. It said:

Try to leave and the house explodes.

Detonation code: 0300 6479 1947 193

"Isn't that.. Luigi's number?" Mario asked.

"No, Luigi wouldn't do this. Would he?" Yoshi replied, claspind his hands to his mouth.

"I don't know. He was acting really suspicious this morning!"

"Well, does it say anything else? Check the back!"

The back said something in tiny writing.

Bomb will be found in the basement.

Princess

"Hey... that's Peach's writing." Mario gasped.

"Maybe she managed to get this written before she died."

"We have to tell the others!"

But all of a sudden, the artificial voice came out of nowhere.

"Enjoying the party? Good, because it's about to get better..."

And with one quick blacken, and one quick noise, another person was lost in the pit of death. Mario laid on the floor with a massive cut across his forehead.

"OH MY GOD!" Yoshi screamed, and ran away, presumably to get help.

JDJF

Yoshi ran into the room where Aliyah was being watched, and started to cry.

"MARIO'S DEAD!" He cried, still holding the princess' note.

"What's that?" Mona asked, and snatched it out of his hand. 

Try to leave and the house explodes.

Detonation code: 0300 6479 1947 193

Bomb will be found in the basement.

Princess

"That's messed up." Toadette shuddered. She felt something cold on her head, and nobody noticed the mushroom's death until...

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get the others. Come on, help me untie-- OH MY GOD!"

Aliyah screamed at the bloody mess on the floor. Toadette's life had cone to an end. A knife laid next to her.

"Oh.. God.." Mona threw up and started to cry.

JDBF

Meanwhile, Opal, Florence, Daisy, Ivy, Luigi and Rosalina overheard the screams and ran to the emergencies.

"Mario... Toadette... Nobody deserves this.." sobbed Ivy as the group of people mourned the loss of friends.

"Well, we shouldn't cry all night. That piece of paper is an amazing clue. We detonate the bomb, and we get the heck out of here!" Florence demanded from her friends.

"Then what are we waiting for? Come on!" Mona cheered up quickly.

"Yes!"

_________________

We did it! Another chapter! WhoOooooOOooO!!!!!!

So, who do you think it is? Personally, I'm happy Mario's gone. He just does my head in!

Webcakions!

@webcake-pancake