The escape!

Alive: Luigi, Daisy, Mona, Ivy

Time: 25 minutes left

Dead: Everyone else

"Come on everyone! I know where we're going!" Ivy whispered as she overheard Daisy counting. They'd ran as fast as they could, past rooms they'd never bothered to look in.

"Okay.. but Daisy is going to find us!" Mona cried, as she noticed Daisy had gotten quieter and quieter. Luigi struggled to keep up, so she had to grab his hand.

"Twenty five... Twenty six..."

"Guys! We gotta go!" Luigi whisper-shouted to his friends. Then they heard the footsteps. The cocking of the gun. The innocent sounding child-like laughter.

"I'm coming..."

"Gyaa!" Ivy panicked, " I have no idea where we are!"

"Oh well done Sherlock!" Luigi whispered at her sarcastically. They passed bodies that they regretted to look at. Ashley, Peach, Mario, Pauline, Dixie and many more.

"You all hidden?" The killer laughed innocently.

"Wait. That's the kitchen. We can find something to use in there!"

"That's gonna kill us!"

"Well, it's better than not knowing where we're going!"

"I'm coming, WeeGee!! "

The girl loaded three bullets into her gun.

"That's all I need..." she smiled and ran closer to the lobby.

The three began to panic. They ran into the kitchen. Ivy picked up a knife. Luigi grabbed a spear that hid in the dimly-lit corner of the room. Mona also grabbed a knife as well.

"Guys! There's the lobby!" Mona laughed, running out. But Daisy had found them.

"Did I catch you at a wrong time?" She giggled, arming herself with her gun.

The three ran as fast as they could go. Suddenly a gunfire is heard.

"NO!!" The remaining two scream in unison. As if it were in slow motion, the bullet hit Mona's back as slow as possible, blood spurting out, the girl shrieking in agony.

Her mouth spurted out blood, and as her pupils dilated, she outstretched her arm, as if a symbol for needing help. As she drew her final breath, Daisy laughed maliciously.

Ivy flung herself at Daisy, knocking the gun out of her hands. The ginger screams as, with all force and strength she had, Ivy punched her multiple times.

Luigi ran over to Mona, who was sleeping peacefully, and noticed the revolver.

He picked it up, unsure of what to do. Daisy had managed to get the other girl off of her, and struck her with a sharp blade she had in her pocket. Ivy fell to the ground, taking quick, sharp breaths.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!! I LOVED YOU!! I TRUSTED YOU!!! YOU WERE MY LOVE!!" Luigi furiously screamed. She pulled the trigger once, and hit her in the arm with a bullet. Daisy screamed and ran towards him, clutching her arm.

The girl looked at him with pure insanity. Ivy breathed smaller breaths, crying out in agony. "There's no one to help you now... senpai.."

________________

Don't hate me because I'm evil and I'm leaving it there! I just want this story to go on for quite a while!

If you want a spoiler, read this. If you don't, quickly turn the page, or leave.

Ivy doesn't die. Sorry, I just had to put that in. But Mona does! 

So.. stay amazing!

Webcake-pancake