Congratulations (Alternate ending)

Alive: Luigi, Daisy, Ivy

Dead: Mona ; ^ ; and everyone else

Both Mona and Ivy laid on the floor, in pain. Well, Mona was sleeping. Peacefully.

"Senpai... Don't leave me..." Daisy whispered at Luigi, in which she had him in a headlock. She smiled grimly. She showed him all of the bodies on the floor.

"You're going to end up like that if you leave me. So you won't leave me. Everyone else will die, but you and me, we can be together...

...forever..." she giggled maliciously, leaving Luigi feeling awful.

"You monster! I won't live with a deranged yandere psychopath who killed my friends and family." Luigi snarled, wriggling out of her strong grip.

Daisy's right eye twitched. "Oh... I see how it is..." she kicked Luigi in the stomach, causing him to fly across the room.

The world lay still. Ominously still.
Bodies sprawled across the floor, blood streaming out like tears. There was no more hope.
"I loved you... please don't..." A voice pleaded with rasp and rawness. That was Luigi.
And with a heart as black as an abyss, a towering figure pulled the trigger.

Luigi rested against the wall, slowly bleeding to death. Daisy smiled with grimace. She burst out laughing. "I did it! I killed them all!"

Ivy used all of her power to get up, but couldn't. "You... you monster..." she gasped, struggling to breathe. The girl looked as if she were going to cry. But she couldn't. She wasn't strong enough.

Daisy looked at her, pitiful. "Well..." she smiled, taking a knife out of her pocket. "I guess you're in enough pain. Let me put you out of your misery." She giggled.

With a few quick strikes, Ivy was left on the floor, dead.

"I DID IT!" Daisy screamed, kicking the corpse aside. She walked out of the house, feeling good about herself.

"Now... Who next?" She said as she crossed Super Mario Bros off her list.

"Ah... my long gone friends... Super Smash Brothers. I'm coming, Palutena!"

______________

So.. that was my alternate ending. I thought it was boring so I flipped the script. This story has no logic :p

Bye!

Webcake-pancake