Let's Play a party game...

Alive: Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, Mona, Ivy

Killer: Daisy

Time remaining: 30 minutes

Dead: Everyone else...

With a devious smile, Daisy started to make her way to the rooms upstairs. She'd sauntered around causally, but now she was running. Rushing. If she didn't kill them now, she'd die too...

Ivy and Mona hid in one of the stalls in Bowser's bathrooms. They'd hidden for a while now.

"Hey, wait! We'd cracked the code. Why haven't we thought of leaving?" Mona gasped, balancing on the toilet, making sure she didn't make loud noises.

"Exactly! That's a great idea! Let's go!"

"But... what about Yoshi and Luigi?" Mona whispered. She heard footsteps.

"Guys! It's only us!" Yoshi whispered to the two.

"Yeah! Quick! We gotta go! We found a way to escape! To the door!" Luigi whisper-shouted.

But... it was too late. Daisy had found them.

"So... enjoying the party?" She said, loading her revolver. Yoshi shivered in fear. Luigi backed away rapidly, arms in the air, surrendered.

"You know..." Daisy began, and stifled some more awkward laughter, "It'd be much too easy to kill you now, so, let's play a little game. Mario said there were some games on the invites. Let's play one..."

"...yes...?" Luigi asked the girl.

"We'll play hide and seek. If I find you, I kill you. Simple!" She laughed. The two girls in the stall opened up the door cautiously, anticipating what the deranged psychopath would do next.

They all stood, still. Daisy was mildly irked.

"You know," Daisy smirked, aiming her revolver at Yoshi, "To prove my point, I'll kill one of you." With one quick gunfire, Yoshi rolled across the floor, bleeding to death.

"GO! BEFORE I KILL ANOTHER ONE OF YOU!" She screamed, causing the three to run away.

________________

Yoshi is dead... I regret writing this paragraph...

But anyway, who do you think will survive this time?

Stay amazing, Webcakions!

Webcake-pancake