Three Kills In One

Dead: Wario, Candy, Syrup, Diddy, Toadsworth, Celeste, Birdo

Missing: Peach

"How did you get this?" Bowser asked Daisy slowly.

"I was trying to find you all. I looked in that room, and saw this. There were some other documents there too, but I wasn't gonna take any chances."

"Did you read any of it?"

"All of it. How you killed your 'fiance' for her money, and you bought this mansion. You left her and her siblings there, to die. Even though she abused you, you exiled your fiance. You're a liar, a cheat and a nasty person with good reasons for shame. It might as well be you, right?"

The crowd gasped at Bowser. He looked like he was ready to murder Daisy.

"It was not me! I can tell you one thing: I did those things before I had a change of heart. I regret that all! I always loved Peach. That woman abused my children. She didn't deserve to live. It wasn't me!" He begged for mercy.

Nobody seemed to believe him.

Suddenly, Toad emerged from the room nearby. He looked exhausted.

"I thought we said stay. " Bowser roared.

"Yeah, but... " Toad paused to yawn, "I just saw some corpse from the next room. I think it's that DK dude. Also that cake in the next room.." Toad then collapsed to the floor. His breathing slowed.

"The fuck.." Mona knelt beside him. "I think.. That cake is a lie."

"You mean it's poisoned?" Toadette cried.

"ALRIGHT, ARE WE JUST gonna FRICKING IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE JUST SAID donkey KONG IS DEAD??" Mario cried as he ran right out. A scream followed.

"Crap!" Aliyah followed.

"So, I'm innocent now?" Bowser asked the remaining guests, too focused on Toad. He then made a small sigh of relief. "Good, because I need to pee." He then walked away.

And that's where the gun fired.

"Holy shit!" A female voice cried.

"Is he okay?" Another voice followed.

"Guys, he's dead!"
______________________

Sorry. Another short one. But dang! Lots of death, death and more death! Whoo!

Who do you think the killer is now?

Hint- There are no 'e' letters in their name!
So that takes out a few!

Webcakions, stay awesome!

webcake-pancake

😸😸😸🍱