Another Surprise!

A soft sigh escaped your lips as you flicked through the channels on your TV. It was the middle of the day so nothing really interesting was on and you were bored out of your mind. You grumbled to yourself impatiently.

Q had been away on tour for just over a week and he STILL wouldn't be back for another two days! You'd already done the housework you'd needed to do and you didn't need to go out and buy anything, so you currently had nothing important or interesting to do for the rest of the day.

After a few minutes of indecisively looking through the channels, you eventually just decided to leave a music channel on and take a quick nap. Sleep came to you fairly easily in that moment, mainly because the apartment was warm and the sofa was just so perfectly comfortable...

You didn't know how long you'd been asleep for, but you were suddenly awoken by the familiar click of the front door being unlocked and opened. It confused you for a moment until you lifted your head and saw a tired-looking Q walking into the living room!

"Brian!" You squealed happily as you jumped up and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around you and the two of you stayed like that for several moments, neither of you wanting to let go. Eventually though you did let go, and you both looked lovingly into each other's eyes.

"I thought you weren't supposed to be back for another two days!" You exclaimed.

Q chuckled lightly, "I may have just made that part up so I could 'surprise' you..."

You stared at him for a second before laughing at his explanation and hugging him again. He was always doing random stuff to 'surprise' you, and you never quite knew what to expect from him! It was just another one of the many reasons why you loved him so much and were overjoyed that he was finally back home.

You could tell that he was tired-out after the week he'd had, so you made two cups of hot chocolate and settled down on the sofa together, deciding to put on one of your favourite films. The two of you snuggled closely together, relieved to finally be able to hold each other again. Soon after the film had started, Q fell asleep with you in his arms. Even though you weren't as tired as him (because of the nap you'd had earlier) you eventually fell asleep too.