Just Your Classic Ch. 30

Authoress Notes: I love this song!! Anyways here is the next chapter and it's graduation day!!

Chapter Song: Good Times by All Time Low

~*~*~*~*~*~

Weeks have passed since Prom and we were already looking at graduation! Aunt Sophia came back home for my graduation and it was exciting to have her home. She wasn't all that surprised to see that Sam moved it. Of course she talked to us about making sure we are always using protection since we are still teenagers. It was such an awfully embarrassing talk. During the talk Sam looked like he wanted to be killed right then and there. 

Currently I was getting ready for graduation. Afterwards Lily and Alex were going to hold a mini get together for our group and parents/guardians. I couldn't wait to graduate and be done with high school. But I did have my good times like last years when I met everyone. That was super crazy and Sam was so mean in the beginning. Though I could've gone without the beginning of this school year with Justin and Josey. 

"Mia are you ready?" Sam asked as he poked his head inside.

"Yes! I'm so excited but nerves that I'm going to trip on the stage." I said.

"You'll be fine," Sam rolled his eyes and took my hand.

Sam's POV

Mia's aunt said she was going to go ahead and go to the school to get decent parking. Mia finally finished getting ready. She is starting to take longer getting ready. I'm pretty sure Molly and Lily are rubbing off on her. We headed to my car and I drove us to the school.

"Everyone is leaving also." Mia said as she looked at her phone.

"I'm going to try and beat them there." I smirked.

"No! This isn't Fast and Furious."

I laughed, "I was joking Mia."

I looked over real quick and saw her pouting. I looked back to the road and I kept a small smile on my face. It didn't take long to make it to the school and the parking lots were full. Once I found a spot we booked it inside of the school.

"Over here!" I head Stoner shout, she was with Alex.

"Lane not here yet?" I asked Alex while Stoner and Mia hugged.

"Not yet, he texted saying his Nate was driving slow." Alex said.

"I finally made it!" I turned to see Molly running over to us.

A few minutes later Lane ran over to us. "Damn it! I'm the last one." Lane huffed.

"Okay everyone! I know you are all excited but please go to your assigned placement!" We all heard the principle call out. 

"See you all later," I waved off and before I left I kissed Mia who blushed since people were looking at us.

It took a bit but we walked outside for the ceremony. I zoned out everything and tried not to fall asleep. But all those speeches were making it damn hard not to. After a bit more the names started to be called. I was the first one out my group to graduate. Once my name was called I walked up the steps with a huge smirk on my face. I shook hands with the principle and got my diploma. I shook a few more hands, before I exited the stage I turned to the crowd and brought both my arms up and flipped off everyone. A teacher rushed to me and shoo'ed me off. I heard some people laughing. I went back to my seat and waited for Mia to get on the stage.

Mia's POV.

When Sam flipped everyone off I heard people around me laughing. I'm surprised and not. I didn't expect him to do that but it's something he would do. I chuckled and shook my head. Finally after probably an hour or more they got to H. I was waiting in line and once they called my name I walked on stage. I was nerves and shakily walked across and shook hands and got my diploma. I walked off without incident. I left very achieved.

After hours passed they called up Lane Rogers. He walked across the stage with a smile. Before he exited he did a back flip. Everyone cheered loudly. I saw some teachers shake their heads. Not long after they called of Alex Ryder. He walked across normal but before he exited he took a microphone and  spoke fast before a teacher could stop him.

"Just wanted to say that I fucking hated this place." He was then forcibly removed from the stage. There was a lot of cheers and people shouting same. I was laughing hard. 

It was Lily's turn and they called out her full name, Lilystone Ryder. The teachers watched her warily as she walked up the steps. But it took a long time...because she had roller stakes on. She rolled over and shook hands fast and took her diploma. She then went once around the stage and the teachers couldn't catcher her. People were laughing and I was among those people. Lily then quickly tried to get off the stage and she managed too and book it to her seat.

A few names were called and Molly was the last of our group to walk  up on the stage. The teachers and principle eyed her but she looked perfectly normal. She shook hands and grabbed her diploma. It looked like she wasn't going to do anything. But at the very last moment she ripped open her gown and underneath was a shirt that read Dance Your Ass Off like in the movie Footloose.  She then rushed off the stage.

After Molly everything went normal. Then it was finally over! We moved out tassel over to the other side and some people threw their caps up. I also threw mine up but only so high so I can catch it. I wanted to keep it. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Sam. He dipped me and gave me a kiss.

"Aren't we being romantic," I had to shout over all the cheering. Sam only gave me a smile back.

We were all at Alex and Lily's house. Aunt Sophia was hugging me.

"I am so proud of you Mia! You parents would be too." Aunt Sophia said.

I hugged her tighter and tried not to cry. Aunt Sophia pulled away after a bit and wiped her eyes from the moisture. She then turned to Sam and gave him a hug and he looked surprised.

"I'm proud of you also!" Aunt Sophia pulled back and patted his shoulders.

"...Thanks," Sam looked unsure of what else to say.

"Well Alex is grounded for two weeks and I got one week." Lily came over with a smile.

"I'm not surprised you two made a scene," I smiled.

"It was worth it!" Lily giggled.

We all spent the rest of the night talking and eating food that Lily and Alex's provided. The parents/guardians talked together while us teens were all together. We talked about memories we had of school. I listened to when I hadn't came into the picture and when I left. It was fun heard all these stories. And that was how the rest of the night went.

~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: Can anyone remember Mia and Sam's last names?? Tell me in the comments and also who was your favorite when they went up on stage.