Just Your Classic Ch. 21

Authoress Note: So Yeah I'm going to blame Final Fantasy XV for not updating. That game consumed my life XDD But anyways I hope you all like this chapter more family drama!!

ENJOY!!

Chapter Song: Drive by Halsey

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It has been a week since the funeral and Sam looks like he is doing okay for the most part but I know it has to be hard for him still. 

Today was Friday and we were at lunch talking about how prom was coming soon. To which we girls were excited about. After lunch was over Sam pulled me aside.

"What's up?" I asked looking up at him.

"Tonight is my dinner with my family...well what's left of it."  Sam spoke with a bitterness to his words. "Anyways, can you come along?" 

"...Sure but why?" I ask.

"I'm only going to make it through if you are with me."

"Alright, should I change into something different?" I wore skinny jeans and a band tee-shirt which was Paramore.

"Nah, I'm not going to change," Sam shrugged. Today he wore normal jeans and a plain black long sleeve and a black hoodie jacket with paint splatters all over it.

"Okay, umm I have to stop back home to let my dogs out first."

"I know, how can I forgot them," Sam gave a small smile.

The warning bell rung and I gave Sam a quick kiss and and ran down the hall to my class. Through out class I was thinking about how the dinner was going to go. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be pretty. I let out a sigh and tried to focus on class but it was hard my mind kept wondering through out the lesson; and it didn't that the teacher was boring.

The rest of the day went on like that and when I was finally home I was greeted by my lovelies. I took them out and feed them and just waited for Sam to get. 

"I wonder how this is going to go," I spoke to my dogs who were sleeping already. 

I then got a text and I headed out the door to Sam. Once inside his car he turned to me. He looked serious.

"Mia, I ask that you don't talk to Tyler. He might make a move on you or something else but whatever he does don't pay him any attention. I don't know how long Tyler is going to be in town but if you ever run into him just turn the other way...I mean it." Sam stared at me.

"Okay...umm what happened between you two?" I ask.

"Let's just say he voted for me to be kicked out of the house." Sam then put his car into gear.

So Tyler got Sam kicked out in a way. But I have a feeling there was more to it than that. Not long after we pulled up to Sam's old house. I got out and walked over to Sam who was just standing there.

Sam's POV

I so did not want to go inside. I didn't even want to be here but we were also going to discuss my mom's Will and what she left us. I took a hold of Mia's hand and walked to the door. I knocked on the door and Tyler opened the door with a fake ass smile.

"Little bro, welcome back home, oh and you brought Mia. Dad isn't going to be happy about that." I shoved Tyler aside not answering him.

My father came into the room and looked at Mia and then to me. I know what that stare meant but didn't care, Mia wasn't going anywhere. I waked to the dinning room and sat down, Mia sat next to me and we waited for the food. Tyler tried to talk to Mia but she took her phone out to ignore him. 

My father came to the table and Mia set her phone down. Then a server came and was handing out the food. When they saw Mia they looked at each other, they probably didn't have enough food for her.

"Just split mine with her," I held my plate up and the server took my plate.

"You didn't-" I cut Mia off. "What are you going to eat air?" I ask. She gave an uneasy smile but thanked me none the less.

"So Sam how is your senior year going?" Tyler asked.

"None of your business." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Sam answer the question, Tyler is your older brother." My dad said/

"What brother? When I was 15 was the last time I had a real brother." I spoke with a cold voice.

"Come on, I didn't tell you to beat that kid and end up in juvie. All I said was that once you came back that you should learn and not have it easy." Tyler sounded bored.

"Yeah by kicking me out!" I shouted, I heard my father shout at me but I wasn't listening to him. I felt Mia's hand on mine. I glanced at her and she seemed uncomfortable. "Forget it." I looked away from him.

After dinner Tyler and I went to my father's study and Mia stayed out in the living room. I hated to leave her but my father made it clear this was just for us to hear.

Once inside I stayed standing and my father and Tyler sat down. My father took out a packet and began opening it.

"Your mother left each of you money. Tyler she left you $5,000. Sam..she left you $15,000, but yours has a condition. She want you to go to college." My father said.

"Then keep it, I'm not going to college." I went to leave.

"I'm not surprised," my father spoke.

"Don't! You don't know anything about me or my plans!" I turned around. "When I leave never contact me again. I don't even want to hear that you died. You never been a father to me!" I then stormed out. "Let's go Mia."

Mia got up and quickly followed after me. I got into the car and Mia did too. I put the car into drive and after a little aways from my old home I pulled over to try and calm down.

Mia's POV

I wanted to ask what happened but it looked like Sam was going through a lot. I took his hand and held it tightly. Sam looked at me and pulled me to him and smashed his lips on mine. I didn't mind the kissing but Sam was hurting and this wasn't right to do at the moment.

"Sam!" I pushed him away and grabbed his face in my hands. "You're hurting, this is the thing to do right now. Just calm down, I will always be here." I stared at him and he nodded.

"Sorry..." Sam whispered.

"It's okay, let's go home. You can stay over, it's like you practically live with me." I laughed.

"Why not?" Sam asked.

"Huh?"

"Why not move in with you?" 

"What about Lane?"

"He will live," Sam smiled a bit.

Should I let him live with me, we do get along and he is always over. It would be nice to have someone other than my dogs with me. 

"Okay, I think it will be nice." I smiled.

I kissed Sam and he kissed back.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: So what did you all think?? I'm going to work on the next chapter and see how much I can get done tonight and probably finish the rest tomorrow :33