Wedding Plans

Ziva's Pov

"Gibbs for the wedding will you walk me down the aisle?" "Absolutly Ziver!" Gibbs said with a smile "Gibbs I dont know what kind of dress I should get cause I have scars everywhere." "ZIver please dont cry how about me you and Abby go dress shopping today." "We have work ." "No Tony has work we have off." "Now go get ready ill get the kids ready cause Mcgee's gonna watch them." After showering putting waterproof makeup on and getting dressed I hear a knock on the door "Hey Abby." "ZIVA!" "Abby will you be my Maid of Honor?" "YES ZIVA. You didnt even have to ask." "Where's Mcgee?" "Right here." He says walking up behind Abby. Finally Gibbs is ready and we leave to go dress shopping. 

Gibbs' Pov

Pulling up to the shop I can see Ziva's really nervous about the dress. "You ready Ziver." "Yes lets go." After they check in they wait 5 minutes till the sales person comes and takes them back to pick dresses and try them on. "Ziva how about this one?" Abby asks "Umm I guess so." Its a strapless with lots of sparkle. After putting the one Abby found Ziva really liked it and totally forgot about her scars. "What do you guys think?" "Wow Ziver you look beautiful." "I LOVE that Ziva!" 

Tony's Pov

Why am I the only one in the bullpen where is Mcgeek and Gibbs and Zi. FInally its 5 so I can go home and see my beautiful fiance and kids. When I get home Gibbs car isnt here but Mcgeeks is. "Mcgee ehre are they." Tony says walking into Gibbs house "There dress shopping." "Oh ok when they getting home?" "HOW ABOUT NOW DiNozzo." "Boss why was I the only one in the bullpen today?" "Becsause I gave Abby and Ziva off." Abby and Mcgee leave after talking for a few minutes "Guys I know what to name the dog." "What?" "Tony Jethro." "Really zi.""Ya I love you both you Gibbs like a father and you Tony I just love you." "Ahh Thanks Zi."