Tony A Father!?!

Tony's Pov

"Hey Zi what do you want to do the rest of the week?" "Let's have pizza and watch movies all day!" After the pizza comes they turn on a movie and half way through they hear knocking at the door. "I wonder who that is?" "Mary? What are you doing here?" "Well this is your kid and im giving it to you because im going to jail so you need to keep her. You also have to give her a name I never named her" And with that she left. "Tony who was that?" "Who's kid is that?" "Mine." 

Ziva's Pov

I hear Tony close the door and come back in the living room with a baby. "Tony who is this?" "Umm this is my daughter." "You have a kid? Whats her name?" "Apparently I do have a kid, and she has no name so we get to name her." "Well we should probably go shopping for her so she can have stuff to wear and bottles and all that stuff. Ill call Gibbs and see if he has a crib." "Hey Gibbs quick question. Um do you still have Kelly's crib?" "Ya I do why?" "Well apparently Tony has a kid and the mother is going to jail and gave the kid to Tony." "Ill bring it right over." At least we dont have to buy a crib. Ziva thought "Tony we can go shopping for her after Gibbs brings the crib over. "Zi, isnt he working right now?" "I dont know maybe the rest of the team has off." And with that Gibbs is there with the crib "Wow that was fast boss." "Shut up DiNozzo and help me." "Right." "Where is it going?" "Spare bedroom." After they finish setting the crib up they talk for alittle "Whats her name?" "Well she doesnt have one we have to pick one." 

Gibbs' Pov

"You guys need any help shopping for her?" "Ya can we go now so we can start painting soon?" "Ya" After they finish getting everything they need Gibbs helps paint, helps Tony build the stuff while Ziva sayt there laughing at him. After they finish Gibbs leaves.

Ziva's Pov

"Tony I think I know a name." "what is it?" 'How about Kate Talia DiNozzo?, Because I know how much Kate meant to you." "Yes Ziva I love It."