Jane

Ziva's Pov

"Gibbs Jane just told me Jenny was her mother." "What." "Ya I showed her a picture of her and she said it looked like her mom." "i cant believe Jenny had a kid." "I know." "Go take her shopping now we can talk later." "Ok bye." "You ready to go Jane?" "Ya." "Do you want to get a starbucks?" "Yes."  "So what color do you think you want?" "Blue." "Ok." 

Tony's Pov

After Ziva and jane got home Gibbs and I started painting her room. "Gibbs why do you think Jenny left Jane when she came back?" "I dont know DiNozzo." "Do we even know when her birthday is?" "I do its         July 10." "Thats tomorrow." "Oh well we should probably get her something." "Ya." "Does Ziva know?" "Ya i told her." "Ok good well what do you think she would want?" "Well what about a phone?" "Thats a good idea."  

Jane's Pov

"Ziva guess what tomorrow is?" "Um your birthday?" "Ya my 13th." "Are you excited?" "Ya."  "Go to sleep its late." "Ok good night ima." 'Night." At 8 I woke up and went straight to Ziva's room." "Morning." Then we went down for breakfast and Gibbs was already down there and there was a present on the table. "Is this mine Gibbs?" "Yes it it open it." I opened it and it was an iphone "Oh my god thank you o much Gibbs." "Gibbs I thought you said for Ziva and I to get her one." "Ya but that was only an idea and I knew you werent gonna go out and get one." "Our wedding is in a week." 

1 week later

Ziva and Tony get married

~The End