Oh Ziva

Ziva's Pov

"Ziver are you sure you want Tony in here?" Gibbs asked worried "Yes im sure." As soon as Tony came in he hugged Ziva worried about what happened in Somalia "Besides him beating me, cutting me everyday, he raped me everyday  even the day you were there right before he brought me in to you guys. Thats what took him so long" Ziva said crying now even more. "Zi im so sorry I didnt know." "Ziver why didnt you ever tell me?" Gibbs asked. "I was scared to im sorry Gibbs."  Tony and Gibbs both hugged her and left so she could sleep.

Gibbs' Pov

"Tony you BETTER not hurt her or I will kill you understand." Yes" Tony said scared "Tony I really am sorry about before, I just dont want her to get hurt." "I know Gibbs." "So do you think she will come back?" "I hope so Gibbs. Im just so worried about her." 

Tony's Pov

As soon as Gibbs left he heard Ziva crying. "Zi are you ok?" " Ya just another nightmare. Will you stay in here?" Ya I will its almost 10 now and we have work tomorrow. Zi almost went the rest of the night without a nightmare but then at 4:30 she woke you sweating and screaming. "Zi its ok im right here." "Tony please hold me." Absolutly Zi. "Tony, I dont want to go to work today. I just want to stay in bed with you." "Ok ill call Gibbs Cause you know he's awake, ill be right back." Tony came back and told Ziva that Gibbs gave them the rest of the week off. At least I now know what Zi's nightmares were about.

Authors Note

Ok so im sorry this is so short but im leaving in alittle. Also when I said other people also think this. I meant to say I hope other people think this I used my phone for the first chapter and my phones acting weird so ya. Hope you enjoy