Jobs? Yes Or No?

Ziva's Pov

Tony was released from the hospital last week and is at the store with the kids when Ziva hears someone knocking. "Hi Abby what are you doing here?" "Gibbs is gonna be so pissed." "Why?" "Im im pregnant." "That's awesome Abby whos the father?" "Thats why Gibbs is gonna be pissed." "Is it Mcgee?" "Yes." "Abby relax Gibbs was mad at first then he was fine with Tony and I.""Ziva is it rue you were fired and Tony quit?" "Yes I just want the job back so much." Then Tony got home "Hey Tony." "Hi Zi,Abby." "Why is Abby over?" "Oh were just talking." "Oh ok well im gonna go put the food away." 

Gibbs' Pov

"Mcgee why do you look so nervous?" "What I do I dont know why." "What are you hiding?" "Nothing um im oging home for the day." "I would be going home but I have some I have to say to the Director." Mcgee left and Gibbs went up to the directors "Leon give Ziva her job back. Im down two of the best agents." "Well then why would Tony quit." "Because Ziva was fired. When she was in Israel it was bad Leon Tony didnt go on a date since he left her In Israel." "Well let me think about it." Gibbs stormed out and drove home and when he got there he saw Tony,Ziva,Abby,and Mcgee. "What are you guys doing here?" "Well I wanted to tell you something." "What is it Abbs?" "Um well im pregnant." "With who?" "Mcgee." "Abby theres rule 12 so you and Ziver dont get hurt." "I know Gibbs but I love him." "Hold on I have to take this." "Gibbs. Ok Thank you." "Ziva Tony you guys have your jobs back." "Really Gibbs thank you so much." "Now back to oyu and Mcgee." "Mcgee you ever hurt her you will be sorry do you understand that." "Yes boss thank you."