Where's DiNozzo

Ziva's Pov

Thanks to Gibbs im on desk duty til the wedding so I dont get hurt. Ihate this so much than I hear the elevator and I see Gibbs  but before I could ask he took me by the hand and took me to the car. "Gibbs where are Tony and Mcgee?" "Im sorry Ziva." "Why are you sorry Gibbs?" "Tony was shot and Mcgees waiting at the hospital." when I heard that i just cryed til be got there Gibbs had to carry me up into the waiting room and we sat there for what felt like hours and all I did was cry. Abby soon came and tried to talk to me but I didnt want to see anyone but Tony."Abby can you watch the kids for me?" "Ya where are they now?" "With the Director." After I think was an hour the doctor finally called us back. When we got back there Tony was sleeping and Gibbs was talking to the doctor out in the hall so I couldnt hear hat he was saying. "Gibbs whats wrong with Tony?" "Ziver hes in a coma and might not make it." and with that Ziva feel to the ground crying. "Ziver hes really strong dont listen to the doctors. Thats what they said about you." after saying that Gibbs phone rang. I heard him yelling into the phone he came back with an upset look on his face. "Gibbs?" "Ziver im sorry but your fired the Director said they have to let people go." "Gibbs are serious you cant do anything." "Im sorry Ziver I can try  but no promises." Then Ziva feels Tony squeez her hand "Tony your awake?" "Zi where am I?" "Your in the hospital."

Tony's Pov

"Why am I in the hospital?" "You were shot." "Oh ok well did you get the guy?" "Yes we did DiNozzo." Gibbs says "Zi why are you crying?" "Well lets see you were shot and in a coma and I was just fired." "Is this true boss?" "Yes DiNozzo." "Well than you can have my gun and badge as well then cause im not working without Zi." "Tony you cant do that." "Watch me." Then a nurse cam in "Can I have my gun and badge?" "Yes right away." she came back and gave him his stuff. "Her Boss im sorry but Zi isnt working there neither am i." Gibbs didnt say anything without leaving and I see Zi crying in her chair. "Zi please dont cry." "Tony I just lost my favorite job ever. We have 2 kids and no jobs." "Zi relax I know Gibbs will do everything to get you your job back ok." "Yes, but Tony what if he cant get it back for me." "Then we have fun like any other family and just live in Gibbs guest house." "OK." I love you Tony!" "I love you to Zi."