.02

"Remyyy! Ignoring me is not going to work! Not this time!" Chloe banged on the apartment door for the millionth time in the last five minutes

"Remyyy! Ignoring me is not going to work! Not this time!" Chloe banged on the apartment door for the millionth time in the last five minutes. Remy groaned loudly, not having it with her best friend right now.

Slowly getting of the couch, Remy unlocked the door and opened it for her overly excited best friend.

"About time, really." Chloe quipped before striding into the apartment as if she owned it. Remy closed the door behind her, banging her head against door as Chloe nearly sprinted to her closet.

After getting chastised for her lack of night dresses, Chloe finally picked an outfit that almost exactly matched her own. Remy didn't even have time to complain about the quite revealing shirt that she picked out but grabbed a leather jacket on the way to the bathroom to change into.

After a few moments, Remy exited the bathroom wearing a deep red v neck with long necklaces to make up for the empty chest space, ripped jeans and a black leather jacket with black pumps to finish the look off. Brushing her hair to the side, Remy's outfit nearly screamed badass.

"Damn, I'm jealous of Will right now." Chloe grinned, taking a glimpse at her masterpiece.

"I can't believe you make me cancel with him, I should call him." Remy debated, taking her phone off the bed before Chloe snatched it straight from her hands.

Chloe shook her head, her red lips pursed as she walked out of the apartment with Remy's phone in hand. Rolling her eyes, Remy followed her friend out of her apartment with her keys in hand.

"You are so not driving." Remy stated simply, seriousness dripping off every word. Chloe groaned, sliding into the passenger seat and Remy taking the wheel.

"Oh by the way, we have to pick up a few people."

"Who?"

"You'll see." Chloe's small snickers did not give Remy any comfort as she started the car. After shooting her best friend a look, she started driving to Chloe's first destination.

The house had a beautiful long driveway, filled with trees covering every square inch of the yard. Past the trees, the massive white house had pillars for more of a design aspect and a huge door to complete the house.

"Damn," Remy whispered under her breath as Chloe called whoever they were picking up.

A man in a white shirt with a Ferris Air jacket around his shoulders and dark jeans walked out of the fancy-ass house, a blinding grin gracing his boyish features. His hair was combed back and a watch was on his right hand.

He entered the back seat of the red mustang, taking his jacket off in the process. Chloe grinned as she turned around, "Davy!"

"Chloe, it's been a minute. How ya been?" The soothing voice of David entered the car as Remy started the car back up again. The blonde haired woman started up conversation with David as Remy drove to the next house.