This Is For You : Chapter 1

Take a deep breath Harry. Do it for her. You know she would want you to do this. Don't hesitate there are millions of fans waiting for your performance with the rest of the boys. But I'm still bothered. I don't feel like doing anything. I don't feel like living any more. I can't take it. Every thought is about her. I can't get her out of my mind. How I wish I could hold her one last time to tell her how much she means to me. To tell her how much I love her.  To embrace her one more time.

I can feel her in my arms. I can smell the sweet fragrance of her perfume. I can feel her lips up against mine. I can feel her gentle touch as she slowly carrasses my curls. I imagine her face. The face of an angel.  She was my bestfriend, my crying shoulder, my lover, my other half. She mean't more than anything in the world. She was the most incredible person the world would ever know. The only one to make me feel weak in my knees. And now all of that was gone. She left a print in my heart. She revived me then left as quickly as she came. She was my secret weapon. The one that helped me through my struggles. Nobody knew what she had mean't to me. She was a gift from God. She had saved my life. I owed everything to her. If  it weren't for her I would of been gone now. I was going insane and she softten me up. She entered my life by chance and turned it around.

I get up and walk to the edge of the stage. Louis nods, "ready Harry?"

"I'm ready as i'll ever be," I look out through the side of the stage. I fake a smile.

She wouldn't want me to be like this. Come on Harry cheer up. I hear her laugh in my head and it brings a smile onto my face. I love her too much I'll do it for her. I go onto stage and sit. We sing a few songs. I'm not really feeling it. I can't sing about love without her. I try my best to get into the songs, but she barely left me a while ago. I can't possibly forget that quick. Liam begins the last song. We finish the show off with "Moments".  Just the song to let everything out. I can now fully understand the meaning of the song. The feeling of wanting to go back to that moment. The last moment we had. How I wished I could reverse time and fight for her. Let her know how much she had changed me, my life. Thank her for all she had done to me without her even knowing it. I wish I could of been the one to leave not her. She was to great of a person to leave the world without being known. The world would have to know and my secret would have to come out. "If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time," I sing as I look up. She must be out there and hopefully she knows this one's for her. If only she could understand what I felt when she was around, how I feel now that she's gone.  "You know i'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be. My love my heart is breathing for this moment in time. I'll find the words to say, before you leave me today."  I wish I could go back and confess my love. Show her off to the world. She was my living miracle. I pay close attention to the lyrics putting all my being into the song. This one was for her she had to hear it to the depths of Heaven. She had to know my love. Even if she wasn't right by my side. I know she would hear my cries. My weepings at night. The nightmares. She would know I was talking to her. Singing to her. As the song ends I can't help it. The tears stream down my face.  I put my soul into the song. It was done, I got it over with. "As I feel myself fall, make a joke of it all." I knew I was done. She had my heart now. I wouldn't and didn't want to get it back. 

The song finished and Liam hugs me. I had told the boys a little bit of my story before the show had begun. They understood what had happened. Well they thought they knew the whole story. Truth is, that they only knew someone special had left me. They didn't know what she had done for me. We walk off stage. I break down. I can't possibly hold it in anymore. The guys surround me in a group hug. Then Louis gives me one of his famous Boobear hugs. The pain in my chest was to unbearable. I walk out to the room and take the stairs up to the top of the building and lay down and  look up at the stars. The tears still falling. I know she was looking down on me. I know she was.  I could feel it. She was out there and I woudn't stop until I could be with her again.